23/9/10:杭州之旅day 2

3 of us met with Michelle's friend, QW, and 4 of us cabbed to宋城in a rainy weather. Costed us RMB80 each to go in. Have a peek at the古色香味之都的宋城via my photos!






We went into the财神庙to pray at 1st, and the person told us to go to the月老庙across. We prayed and the monk asked if we wanted to求签. We did and I gt签no. 59... each of us went to a diff monk for interpretations. I asked about感情nw and anyway, mine's a中上签but nt for love atm haha. *Can't tell her exactly wat he said but I rmb-ed sth about my future he said不愁吃穿la,外柔内刚character... lol.* Anyway, I donated like RMB100 which somehw I felt cheated later but算了,神明的东西我不计较.
Walked a bit and we saw this pretty beautiful lake... a tad too bad it was raining la... couldn't play those设施there. Btw, QW made us sushi and lemonade chicken wings! OMG~ it's so nice la... love the sushi a lot haha.

 

Climbed diff bridges b4 we'd reach怪宅street! This is place is juz pure fun la! I loved all the weird things like斜屋、倒屋、隐身小屋、魅影空间and迷宫~ We became "upside down", and I was seriously giddy inside the slanted house, walked thru mirrors and cam-whored inside lol. WT and Michelle wanted to take the 5mins聊斋恐怖house walk but QW and I were scared la lol... so din go. *I'm worried I'd really punch the "ghost" if it grabbed me haha!*
Next, we went up to this皇殿whr Song emperor and empress do their早朝and "meetings"... dang the clothings really beautiful lor! And we took pic with the "expressionless guard" too haha.
Bought 2 woven bags for RMB90, and WT bought her麦芽糖for RMB10... and we ended the trip at宋城early afternoon. 

*We were in the cab when we saw many ppl crowding along钱塘江to watch钱塘江大潮for the yr!*
QW brought us to河坊街whr we walked about and QW's mum works there at a medicine hall... so we gt free herbal medicine to drink lol. Her mum was generous enough to treat us to dinner at night... omg the shrooms soup was superb and I had like 4-5bowls LOL! The cabbage was super yummy too hehe.
After dinner, we went to西湖cos the weather turned gd at night! West Lake is really a beautiful and romantic place for couple to go haha. I love the breeze there... and it really is so huge tat QW said we can oni finish walking the whole of West Lake oni in like 2 or 3 days lol. *WT and I were laughing esp badly and spoiling the "romantic" mood there haha!*

Comments