精武风云·陈真

Slpt at nearly 3am ysn, woke up at 11+am this morning. *Can't rmb since when I'd started to feel tat slping too much is a waste of time haha~*

*It's dad's bday tml. Happy Birthday! 爸爸~*

Was watching Dream Team Season 2... Minho and Jinon they all playing table tennis... whoa really made my hand itch and I seriously miss playing table tennis la! Had干捞面for lunch... oh nt bad o.

Met Michelle and WT in the evening and we walked to卿云楼to check the hotel room rates. I pre-booked a double suite (RMB288 per night) for QW in advance cos the hotel dun allow booking for single rm (RMB150 per night)... weird. Some dates are already full which is kinda fast eh, so we went to五角场area to look at Motel168... it's ard RMB338 per night for king-size bedrm... nt very cheap oso.

Had sth like "Yong Tau Hu" for dinner haha... RMB3.50 for 5 ingredients... every meat is like RMB1 and veggie for RMB0.5. It's super hot... shldn't hav asked him to add chilli powder and pepper. Oh, there's this crippled beggar along南区步行街... he's there every night. I gave him some money the last time he came to us when we sat at one of the benches there to eat our dinner. He came again today, and cos he kept on pestering, we din bother about him. Then, when we went to queue for Coco bubble tea, he came up to WT and pushed her to ask for money. Later, he saw me taking out my money to give to WT, he pulled my bag too, and I tot he was gonna open one of the pockets, so I told him to shun! *I din scold him, juz told him to get off cos he's getting on my nerves.*
你有缺陷;你是乞丐,别人同情你没错。
但我不喜欢、不喜欢把我的同情当成理所当然的乞丐。
死缠烂打这招对我不管用。。。我可是会叫你滚的。

rRandom tThoughts:有时候觉得自己无能为力,很羡慕他人。我也想做些什么让最亲的人享受日子,但我有时候就是那么不懂事、那么不听话,那么做不到如果我曾经再努力一些现在或许就可以做到的事。
希望我选择这样的人生道路是对的。我不会允许自己后悔。
*我的人生字典里应该没有“后·悔”这两个字。*

Watched "精武风云·陈真".


I watched this in hope to see Donnie Yen's shocking martial arts stunts and moves. Though I'd say the movie series "Ip Man" left me with a deeper impression somehw.

Rating: 3.25/5

Juz saw this performance of Shinee's "Hello" on Music Core. Though it's cos of the fact tat Jong Hyun and Key were hurt that they din dance and chose to sing "Hello" in this way, I guess I love it too haha.

Comments