城隍庙 + Wild Target

Went to城隍庙with Michelle and WT ysd. Took the MRT to豫园站and it was already 12+pm when we reached there. We went into this福佑门小商品批发商场, and it sells lotsa small things like accessories, bags and stuff. Juz nt really clothes.
Saw this "cottage-y" feel shop and decided to take a pic of it. Shugs I forgt to silent my phone when I snapped it and so the auntie heard the sound of the shutter. She scolded me right away eh! I told her cos I tot her shop's beautiful so I took a pic and she simply continued to nag at me la... "你们这些90后的孩子真是不懂礼貌... blah blah~" I was angry but couldn't find the words to shut her up la! *Made me so embarassed la... shld hav rebutted her sth like "我本来要买东西的,看你这么啰嗦。。。不买了!* Honestly, saying tat I look like a 90+-er doesn't help at all at that pt of time... I was already fuming cos she spoilt the start of my day!
I bought a pack of postcards (RMB15), 杯垫 (RMB15), 10packets of暖暖贴(RMB15), a tie (RMB15) and a travel-size bagpack (RMB80). I even saw some bags I bought on taobao there eh!
We walked out of the mall, and towards the initial destination we planned to go... 城隍庙.
There were many ppl and tourists on a Sat... flooded with ppl here and there. Passed thru豫园老街, and we skipped gg into豫园, and went for afternoon tea. Queued up for南像馒头店's蟹粉肉包at 16pcs for RMB20. *Whoa gt a young, handsome Hong Kong lad behind me haha~*
It tasted juz like any other小笼包... but at least nt bad. The蟹黄汤包(RMB15) Michelle and WT tried was very salty though... in another restaurant. It was juz hard skin + some salty soup lor haha. I had the酸辣汤(RMB13)... so-so.
We walked on but upon finding out tat each person needs to pay RMB10 to go into城隍庙, Michelle and WT din wanna go anymore.
We began wondering ard... walked into上海老街and we tried the梨膏糖. I had the rose flavour one at RMB2 each... very fragrant but super sweet at the same time.
My legs were so tired towards the evening. And as the sun sets, we left via the MRT and went back near五角场to have dinner at Babala restaurant.
Just when we were about to go back, WT saw this manicure shop by the side and decided on the spot tat she wanted to manicure her nails. It was only for RMB30 and she had like filing, peel dead skins and the polish and etc... much cheaper than SG and she said the lady was very pro in doing it. Michelle and I waited for her for like 30mins ba... haha. *Karen said there's cheaper ones near our dorm though... RMB10++ nia.*
Having completed assignment 2 for风俗与文学, I was enjoying watching "Wild Target" today... cos there's Rupert Grint and Emily Blunt in it haha!
I love hw Grint was being funny in movies again LOL! Nvm tat he's gt those bushy moustache on nw, his character somehw always brings a sense of humour in it haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments