九香牛蛙店

Woke up at 12+pm... so tired sia. Went online CNKI to find academic journals for风俗与文学的功课. Did found quite few articles on元宵节and it's起源... but it's too much so I think I would focus my assignment on the观灯part.

2快递from申通came today... one after another leh. I went down at about 5+pm to take one pants, and juz about when I stepped into my hostel, another sms came telling me to go down and take another one! I told Michelle and WT to meet and wait for a while while I took my parcel. *The guy was already laughing, seeing me again lol.* It was 2 scarfs tat I ordered la.

3 of us walked to江湾镇MRT side and finally decided on this九香牛蛙店inside a bend.
We had口水鸡(RMB25)、酸辣土豆丝(RMB10)and claypot麻辣牛蛙(RMB68 if I'm nt wrong).
The chicken meat was nice... but kinda oily. The麻辣牛蛙was a bit too much for me though after some time... the meat's kinda soft la... but many bones. *酸辣土豆丝has already become like one of our“必点dishes” in Shanghai haha!*
Okie... there are funny translations in their menu... and I was jokingly telling the other 2 if this shop were in SG, it'd become famous via STOMP lol~

Got no time to take pics of all... really hilarious la.

*Juz taught WT hw to shop on Taobao... haha her pocket's gonna "burn" soon~*

Comments