Sat morning went market with mum... bought clothes and shoes lol. I dunno if they are meant for CNY this yr... but most prob ba. 2 tops, 1 bottom and 1 pair of shoes... costed me nearly 60bucks. Mum gt me a new umbrella ($12) too. She found her pair of CNY shoes as well. Felt like doing pediure so we headed to "Snip Avenue", and mum booked her facial session ($12.50). Me ah... pedicure's $15.50~ hmm shall find one day to go down. It's rare that mum and I go out shopping together, I dun mean to say that I love it, but it feels gd somehow.

Afternoon met Shirlyn and Esther and we went E.A.I together. Both of them wanted to learn Cantonese and piano lol. I wanna learn guitar ah~ Sung Stefanie's“年轻无极限”but Alvin's comment hor... like no comment lol. What's with the joke of“孙一只”/“孙二只”!? Only thing was he said my voice dun resemble Stefanie's... erm only a bit. Well, I tot my performance wasn't even ok anyway.
Anyway, we did发声practice again. Whoa terrible sia when it comes to forcing ur voice out. All of us literally "la" dunno how many times~ Dennis came in at one time and taught Esther how to open up her upper pellets(?) while producing the right key to "la". It succeeded man~

We went on to have dinner at旺角茶餐厅. I tried the baked fish spaghetti this time round... quite sick of it. Shirlyn was telling me and Esther about this astrologer at Redhill... sounds so cool. But at the same time, kinda scary leh. I mean telling everything about u leh. Shirlyn said very true though.

At night, SZ called me. Said his mum dun let him learn Korean lang. Haiz... dunno how he's gonna convince oso lol. Again... we talked till like 3am sia~ everything "under the moon" lol. Interesting how ppl tell me their "secrets" hehe~ and gosh am I childish in a sense? Haha maybe.
*人在没有失去最爱的之前,绝对不会懂得珍惜。*

Comments