random today

Photobucket

Photobucket

*看这个gif的女生朋友们,应该不会被Hero枪杀,而是“电死”啦~ lol.*

*SHINee was so cute on“娱乐百分百”~ The way they danced to Show's song was cool and cute!*

Bel's gg to Japan with LX and Joy~ alamak so envious and jealous of them... can go overseas! Hey I wanna go overseas to play oso leh!

*让我发现不完美后,感觉便慢慢消失了。*

Gonna start applying uni soon. Heard that CHS gt liase with NUS wor... Chinese Studies... hmm this time round gonna apply both uni ba! But, again dunno would get in mah... and dunno if I still prefer studying... haiz why such feelings atm!

This wk tuition almost everyday... two in a day somemore! Cos Pranoy gt sit-in exam this coming Fri. Yeah, so many tuitions but I can't seem to get my pay juz b4 CNY sian ah!

*OMG! I've waited long enough for my DBSK stuffs! When r they coming to me!?*

Comments