11号。转换站

Met Esther and Alvin at Newton MRT this afternoon... caught E.A.I's student concert: "11号。转换站"... performed by my seniors. Alliance Francaise very cold... and so were the reaction from the audience. 尴尬的时候是有的,而身为台上的艺人也专业地应对了,还好。Maybe cos they are all newcomers, so yeah难免生涩... plus the audio wasn't gd enough, a bit spoil the singing part. However, I tot Marcus, Tom and the Sylvia nt bad... “对的人”... woke me up at least. Sebastian and Tom's duet oso nice. Anyway, shld say I'm disappointed as an audience (watching concert), but felt they gave their best as singers and dancers. Jiayou!

*Yeah, we shld go刁曼岛someday to dive haha.*
Then, Shirley drove us to Newton Food Centre and we ate some satay, fruits and chicken wings... treats by Shirley and Alvin haha. Thank you! Alvin shared about the days he sung live band... hw he came about joining singing competitions in sec sch, winning them and coming to SG lol. I realise Shirley and Alvin gt a lot of common topics leh... juz singers along they knew so many in common le lol... "same generation" haha. Oh yeah, and Alvin oso told us some“内幕”from showbiz... haha is "insider news" la... so can't say... SShhh.

*I din know studio recording 1hr 80bucks so ex!*

Comments