*算来算去,钱还真的是进、出地差不多啊~*

The way Stella question ppl ah... really叫一个人无话可说. Everytime I see her I get a bit stressed lol... then even admitted to mistakes nt made by me lol. I lazy/dun dare to argue with her anyway. Yet again, sometimes the way she talked oso ok la. Like gt 1 time today, she asked me whr was the file for "NYK Phoenix", I blur blur looked ard my table... then she walked in front... "Neh...不是在前面lor..." in a nonchalant tone haha. Lol~ blur me. Guess it's the way she talked... usually stern, and sometimes ok la.

Lunch went with Katherine and Shermeen to口福foodcourt. Had my ramyeon ($4.30)... average taste ba. Then, 3 of us went up to Goldenshoe 3rd flr for drinks from the“南洋咖啡”stall. Shermeen treated me to ice-blended Milo... but I dun think it's very ice-blended... cos the砂冰nt thick enough. 2 of them were talking about ppl they knew in shipping line... I oso dunno them so listened lor. Shermeen say no handsome guys in OOCL... mostly "lkk" liao haha. Katherine said Eddie the most gd-looking one... I agree la haha. Plus, he dun smoke and seldom drink o~ whoa muz be quite a gd daddy and husband ba lol. Shermeen said Alvin gd-looking... but I think Katherine and I gt more similar taste ba haha. Anyway, all married le and so old... ah dun suit me too. *Shermeen looked at my DBSK wallpaper in office, then joked: "You like those young young ones la, those 'hair cover face' one~" DBSK whr gt!? They too handsome to use hair cover face la... waste man if so! LOL!*

*Jurong Spring CC gt new Korean lesson in Feb by my cher Mdm/Mrs Lee... but I'm thinking it's the same stage 1 the guy referring to... haiz why no guitar lessons for beginners!?*

*Pray I have $$$ hongbao from OOCL this coming CNY!*
Ninda came back office, with her husband and baby. Gave us each a. Hmm, it was ok... a bit sweet.
5.30pm office celebrated those Jan babies de bday. So paiseh one man... auntie shout out all the names haha. Oh yeah, Nemo won the overall team champion~ congrats ah! I honestly dun want to celebrate my bday in office such a way, in future... unless only with those colleagues I'm familiar with haha.

Tuition with Brendan at his grandma's house... which was gg to be his home starting from nex wk. He's very unattentive today... can't concentrate... dunno if it's cos Chi simply bore him. Told me he played too much arcade... woke up 5am this morning... haiz. I noe he's only 9yrs old, shldn't pressure a kid, but I get stressed when I dun seem to teach him anything at all. Hmm, he's a nice kid to be with, but when it comes to tuition, he seemed to be either sick or sleepy everytime doi~
*I literally received a stack of two-dollar notes from Brendan's mum for tuition fees... gosh...数钞票原来很累的啊~haha.*


*Half way thru "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac"... I think I'm "falling" for the James Larkin too... such a mysterious and wierd guy. Of cos I'm imagining "L" as that guy while reading since he's gonna be that character when the movie comes out~ Will mah... hmm I'm thinking if Naomi would end up with him instead?*

A joke before I end my post today...
Little Johnny was doing his math homework.
He said to himself,
'Two plus five, the son of a bitch is seven.
Three plus six, the son of a bitch is nine...'
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, 'What are you doing?'
Little Johnny answered, 'I'm doing my math homework, Mom.'
'And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?' the mother asked.
'Yes,' he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, 'What are you teaching my son in math?'
The teacher replied, 'Right now, we are learning addition.'
The mother asked, 'And are you teaching them to say two plus two, the Son Of a bitch is four?'
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, 'What I taught them Was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.'


Pls ppl... laugh out loud!

Comments