Rooftop Garden Play

SM and YM’s last day of work today… we went to this rooftop garden at Blk 88 Tanglin Halt road (juz across Commonwealth MRT) after lunch. The sun’s burning hot and we were sweating like mad la haha. We sat and played with this “round-turn-about” playground structure… haha SM, Diana and YM fell over la lol!
*Ok~ we’re childish haha. But I guess I really care about my image haha.*


I’m gonna work till June. Blur Shereen…. when I went to asked her if they need me to continue working, she said “Yes!” really fast… then I said I can do till ard June and am appealing for Uni atm… she’s like looking into her com, murmuring: “Then if can’t get in then u want go poly?” I was like “Huh?” and she repeated the same qn again~ It was when I told her: “But I already finished poly le leh…” before Shereen “woke up” and laughed haha.
*Matthew was signing my timesheet and this funny boss was like “bi shou hua jiao-ing”, pretending to scribble on my paper… “Write more…” lol.*


Well… I guess I got to continue to “fight the coldness” of the double strong air-con in NHG’s office~ But yeah this is oni a temp job… I wish to either go Uni or settle into a permanent job that I enjoy… asap. *Even though working can get tiring at times.*


Went New York New York with Pat, HL, WZ and PQ. Ate the crispy fish pasta... nt bad but a bit too creamy still haha. Then we went Carrefour to buy sushi.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uJJm02DTi6I

This vid makes ppl fume... even if u ain't from China. This辽宁gal... already 21yrs old... she's utterly disrespectful and childish. The China earthquake is terrible enough... and there she is, hoping that the Earthquake was worse and that more ppl died. *Why nt juz put her thru a serious earthquake and see if she survives?* Why did she scold all these? Over an internet game... cos most China interactive websites were down for 3 days to show solemnity towards the event, so she din get to play her game.
If u want to see other's reactions, some ppl did put up rebuttal vids in response to her idiotic action. But juz sth wierd... is it me or is her eyes looking in a very wierd direction... as if she's gt斗鸡眼LOL!
Anyway according to the news, she's in jail currently and her dad's wrote a letter to apologise to the whole nation... but seems that majority of the ppl ain't satisfied yet.
*Ppl nv learn unless they experienced it themselves. Bring张雅to the earthquake scene and starve her!*

Comments