*Got a 500ml tub of choco mint ice-cream cos SM wanted to get one… and buy 2 gt discount (each oni $1.50) haha.*

Considered kind of a busy day for me… cos morning was rushing the data entry for the MOs… didn’t even have the time to online cos Alice wanted the whole thing done by end of the day. At 1st I tot I’d even hav to buy lunch back and eat as I do… but Alice told me to go and eat haha. Morning time sprinted really fast for me today.

Oh yeah, SM, Diana, YM, XF and I went to eat the famous chicken rice at Commonwealth ysd… a small “lok-kok” looking coffee shop… but from afar u can already smell the smell of chicken rice. YM and I had鸡腿饭($3.30) while SM and XF had the normal chicken rice($3)…. Lol oni 30cents diff. The rice is ok la but the chicken meat is very tender, soup quite nice and the chicken meat de sauce is super香~ I love it!

*如果没有烦恼的存在,那人类应该就会很快乐了。 *

It’s Shereen’s bday today! Alison they all bought choco cake from POLAR (dunno the exact brand name)… soft and sweet. Anyway, Alison’s last day of work would be this coming fri... weird I’m nt all that happy over her resignation. I rmb-ed how I used to have bad impressions of her… but nw… hmm normal ba.
*有些人,也不知道是“微笑的恶魔”还是“天生的天使”,对他人表现得和蔼又有礼。*

Planned to take my ice-cream up to SM they all de office eat with them today de… but afternoon did some photocopying… so no time le.

Tuition with Jorrick… I didn’t find the lesson fun today. Haha… vocab lesson is always boring… and when u teach someone who responds/reacts like 10 times slower than u… I can get a little impatient lol.

Oh one more thing… on my way back on the train to JE, I saw Nat Ho in the train too, in sports wear, and standing nt far from me. I thought he looks better on camera though… cos he does look a bit fierce when he doesn’t smile. Well, he sure is tanned though… but juz when I tot he was alighting at the same side as me… he was nowhere to be seen haha… maybe he went down the escalator at JE station.

Comments