*《bro》mag, June 2005 issue…
邱泽对“美”的定义:“美喔,我觉得可以看到别人的美的那个人比较美”。*


Doing RSVP on excel worksheet for NHG docs… they gt this free movie screening: “Indiana Jones” in a week’s time. I think more than 200 docs asked for the ticket lo haha.

*SM’s really into“小龙女”、“古墓派”ah… but what’s the thing about u being “cool” as a person ah? Haha… no lor… u sometimes “cute” de lor lol!*

Students appealing into NTU need to give a 50-words reason online. I’m still thinking how to make full use of that. When I glanced thru the modules offered, it’s like… boring! Imagine me having to study lit and history again man~ Nw it’s getting confusing… what if they really consider me after the appeal? 4yrs of sch fees is really ex. Then again, what if they don’t? I’m nt so sure that I would get a job that I would enjoy working in.
*Arghhh!*


I sms-ed Jorrick to remind him to do his sentence formation before the lesson today. He DID rmb to do oni after seeing my sms. Mrs Lim kept asking is it time to pay me fees le? Haha… I told her nex wk… she’s kinda bo chap haha… din keep track of the tuition lessons I reckon.
*这么急着要付我钱,难道是要我赶快“打包走人”?*

*Going to KL on sat with YB, ZL and Ben. Gotta pack my things soon.*

Comments