NP Graduation 2008

2005 – 2008… my 3 yrs in Ngee Ann Poly Sch of Humanities… Chi Studies… marks the end today.

I hope I dun sound sad… cos I don’t mean that at all.
Everything happened too fast… really, very… like playing a tape in fast-forward mode… at least that’s what it feels like nw as I recall all that happened this afternoon.


Took bus154 with Dad and mum to NP. Met HL, her bro, mum and auntie at Canteen 1. They had lunch there. Michelle and her parents reached later, with WZ’s mum and younger bro together. HL went to take the invitation card from Pat, while Michelle and I went in to LT68D 1st. Haha… was busy wearing our robes outside the LT.

The person-in-charge taught us all about the procedure that’s gonna take place… simple la. Later, we moved to Convention… climbed those stupid steps lol. We see our faces shown on the projector screen as we walked down the steps to our seats in the Convention.

It all started with the Guest-of-Honour coming in, we stood up and the National Anthem was being played. *So long since I heard National Anthem lol.*
Mrs Choo gave a very “motivating” speech… and 2 videos were being played, 1 before and 1 after her speech. The one after was done by QLB… cute panda! Well, it was nt fully on CHS, *How I wish it was haha.* but with ECH students in it too.

Very fast, we began to stand up and move, to “backstage”, scanned our cards and was ready to go on stage. This is when everything went like so fast for me! I was nervous juz before gg up to Mrs Choo. *I get nervous when the spotlight/attentions are on me.* Well, I rmbed saying: “Thank you very much.” to her, and she replying sth like: “Congrats/thank you.” I can’t exactly rmb. My mind was kinda blank cos all I thought was making sure I didn’t“出糗”that’s all haha.
Sth I am very sure of: When I turned to smile at the cam, my smile was the most“僵硬”in life ever as much as I can rmb LOL! *Yeah, u can buy ur graduation photos… $5.*
Then, we proceeded up the stairs backstage *Stupid JX ask me to try open the“圆筒” and she said sth scary would pop out… yeah and all that popped out was a “POP” sound! Haha~* and gt our real certs. I thought my gold achievement cert would be literally “gold” in colour but no… juz 3 full pages of achievements nia haha. HMS gave each of us a mug as a momento.


Those ECH students screamed really loud for their mates who gt awards neh… so团结… esp guys they scream even louder. *JX said “Sexists.” Lol.* Finally, WZ the top graduate… Ray pointed out all her great achievements and she was supposed to stand onstage, wait for Ray to finish his speech. *Really reminds me of Mr Nathan standing still for National Day HAHA!* Well, WZ looks gd today. Her speech was nice too. *I’m biased since she’s my best friend.* Some ppl laughed at some pt but I didn’t find it funny… maybe cos I respect my best friend, who’s delivering a speech. I mean, being a bit nervous is normal for most ppl. But, I do realise at the end/last word of the sentence, her语调usually goes up haha.
*Ok… treat’s on u WZ hehe.*


Everything ended at 2+pm if I’m nt wrong… and we were busy taking photos. Whole of CHS onstage… 4-in-love… Michelle… JQ… QW haha. Ah… took photo with Mr Quek, Ms Chen and Mr Ray too. Ray very好心, kept on reminding Michelle and I that SPH’s “looking” for us… like so badly hoping we would go back there work lol.
Anyway, we left after some ushers rushed us to. HL and Pat left 1st. Michelle and I went to return our robes, then bought bubble tea and she told me some astonishing facts on DBSK… her friend’s Korean friend say one… cos she was once DBSK’s保姆. Really super shocking! I can’t believe that Micky’s… ah… shall stop here. Don’t want to spread no-evidence-rumours.
*CHS book is a nice momento for us… thank you all for the efforts.*

Called MIO plan hotline but we need to go down to Singtel Hello Store to sign up due to transfer of ownership. Went West Mall with Dad and mum… done with the whole application after 1hr+… gt myself a Nokia N81 for $68.
At night, tortoise Eric came to my house cos I sold the phone to him. Stupid warranty date costed me $20… anyway I earned like $300+… nvm about that 20bucks la lol.
So long nv hear Eric’s voice… still the same my god! Yeah… his giggle… typical “Ah Dog’s giggle”. Anyway, he hasn’t changed much when I saw him… really.
*不觉得你有什么变了,但却好像又有什么变了。还是怀念以前的你。。。真的。*

Once again, thank you NP.
I’ll miss the sch, the lecturers, friends and the memories I’ve had with u all.


Photo time!


Comments