*I’ve to be more careful with what I eat from now on. 那些零食。。。我清楚自己本来就不是馋嘴的人。*

Whole day almost pia-ing work. I tot I almost done with that MPS thing le… then today Alice came me a whole 76 doc names from AH… to do tallying. That was like a grenade thrown to me all of a sudden la lol!

Alison’s last day of work today… she went ard giving out tidbits and choco blah… like “Miss Santa Claus of May” haha… and she was wearing red blazer too haha. Lunch we take-away the famous chicken rice and ate at NHGP office’s pantry. I prefer the round table in my office’s pantry though haha.

Some of my friends received rejection letter from uni le. One of them result about the same as me somemore… being rejected by CHS~ *CHS gt so popular meh!?* SJ told me that those who are neither rejected nor get letters yet (i.e 2nd batch) means that NTU gt more than 1 courses considering the student’s options… as in dunno in the end which course is gonna take in that one student.
Anyway, nex wk can start appealing for NTU le… now I’m very confused! Dunno if I want to get the letter or nt… cos it seems like uni letters nowadays are more of rejection ones. If by nex wk I haven receive, I reckon I’ll call up the sch to check.


Feel like sharing some photos tat I classified under “miscellaneous” in my lappy haha:

Photobucket
Hungry?

Photobucket
Haha... this was given by one of the PRs from the wedding showcase event I went to last time...

Photobucket
MYpaper colleagues during the 1st anniversary SCREAM party!

Photobucket
Oops... I hope Mr Ray doesn't kill me for this happy family photo of his~ lol.

Photobucket
Forgot who took this le... think was during one of the sec sch classmate gathering or the night trail trip...

2 cups
Miss PH made this for me (the left-side one) as a birthday gift'07 haha~ nice I love it thks!

Comments