Labour day

*I’m still kind of affected…我不敢,也不想奢望什么... my wish is only so small.*

Woke up at 2+pm… Jorrick sms-ed to tell me this Sat cancel tuition.
3rd uncle, 4th uncle, aunt and dad played mahjong.
I was watching episode 4 of “斗牛,要不要”… so far, so gd.

Night met MY, HN, SY, PH and SM at the Fish & Co beside Park Mall. The ambience there is great… “half-a-pub” kind of feel… with 2 guys on the stage singing and playing the guitar… heard a lot of nice English songs there. Oh yeah, and it was somebody’s birthday too.

My 1st time eating at Fish & Co but I didn’t order the fish and chips… had crawfish pasta ($16.90) instead… so-so I would say. We took some photos too. Later, SY and HM went off 1st while me, PH, SM, MY and her bf Lionel went PS to shop ard. Honestly, Lionel’s character and how he looks… got some kind of difference. Cos when I look at photos from MY’s blog, Lionel looks the quiet kind but today then I know he’s super talkative, and maybe… crappy too (the way he and SM “argues” haha). MY and him shld make a great couple~

Heard that dad’s side de grandma, 3rd uncle and auntie and ZY came over… rarely do they come over really.

*我说过的。。。我会尽全部的努力去做到。*

Well… if u guys have the time, do rate my poem here and thks!
http://www.poetry.com/voteforme/poemvote1.asp?PID=12962910

Comments