Personality tests

*Sometimes, a nice chat is all I need to get rid of the blues.*

Still gt to say... that YC ah... no more p-files for so long le... today she suddenly wanted to use 2, came over to ask Shereen and Shereen asked me, I replied "No more le." YC was like: "Huh, then nv order ah?" I blur-blur replied "No." (since ordering wasn't any of my business) She frowned at me leh... with that kind of "still-dare-say" expression! Hmph~ I disliked her from the start... already a "凶人脸" still so fierce!
Shan't bother with her.

Saw a personality test link on QJ’s blog and I found it interesting… so played while at work.
Well… tried a few others too.

Test 1 results:

Your view on yourself: You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.

Hmm… I’m nt very clever, nt honest at all times and nt exactly sweet lol. Yes I dislike conflicts and I try to be friendly to ppl (unless u don’t want me to be so to u~). I am optimistic I would say.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for: You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

He’d better be… serious but nt strict, smart yet nt a bookworm (literally burying himself in books all the time) and determined when he needs to be so. Hmm… all the while I thought I’m oso one of the “外貌协会成员” but it seems… yeah I agree that gd-looking guys are “gd for ur eyes” but I’m nt really looking for Mr Handsome to be my bf. (“情人眼里出西施”这句话不是盖的!)

Your readiness to commit to a relationship: You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.

Don’t have to know him inside out, but definitely some understanding is needed.

The seriousness of your love: You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.

Well, if he’s a “no-no” to me, I will nv nod my head. *Beautifully? Let’s hope so haha.*

Your views on education: Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.

Atm, yes I do agree quite a lot with the 2nd sentence.

The right job for you: You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

I don’t mind taking risks when it comes to career but it’d have to be my area of interest. Regular job? Hmm… nt exactly so.

How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

Yes I do am afraid of failure.

What are you most afraid of: You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.

Very true… but save on the reminder.

Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.

I am many ppl’s “trash bin” a lot of times and I enjoy being it. Well, “heart matters” trouble me far more than work stuffs.

Test 2 results:

Love at first sight is your style. You are not fussy about who you fall for, and often there seems to be no rational reason for you deciding to love someone, it just happens and you'll follow your heart. When you do fall for someone, you fall completely. Your love is somewhat child-like, or what people like to call "puppy love". While following your heart is important, you should also remember to use your head occasionally.

About 70% true I reckon.

Test 3 results: What type of personality do you have?

Kind and Gentle
Your kindness is your charm - you are also gentle and sweet. Everybody likes to be around people with your personality. Like a psychologist, people like to talk to you to discuss their problems because you are proper and discrete, as well as confident. You look mature and people respect you. People with this kind of character are few and far between.

Ah? Friends of mine... agree? Hmm... I'm still trying to understand the last line... *thinks*

Test 4 results: Your Marriage

How will you choose your Mr Right?: No matter how many men you have beating a path to your front door, when it comes to picking Mr Right, you'll listen to your parents. Not only will you become weary of all your suitors, deep down you don't quite trust your own judgment.

Hmm... nt true.

Who will be your future Mr Right?: Your future hubby will be lovely and sweet, but a little immature - possibly even a spoilt brat! This guy will trigger your maternal instinct. You'll always be willing to watch his back and clean up his mess. He might be the same age as you are or even younger.

Can't say anything about this since I can't predict haha!

When will you get married?: As soon as you fall in love, you'll want to grab your man and hang on to him. You will probably marry very young, so it would be wise of you to think carefully before committing.

I'm nt thinking of marrying in the next 5 yrs neh~

What sort of wife will you be?: You are a bit tricky. You might pretend to be a sensitive and caring wife in his eyes, but you'll be ready to laugh at him behind his back and eventually you may even leave him for another man.

OH GOD!? I'm such a person haha~

Will you and your husband have a good time together?: You and your spouse will choose to spend time on more romantic activities. You won't end up quite as healthy, but you'll have plenty of fun going out for drinks, watching concerts or playing cards at home with other friends.

I love the prediction above lol.

What will your children be like?: Your kids will be quiet and won't give you a hard time - they'll be a joy to have around. However, you should teach them to be stronger and more confident in themselves. Otherwise they might grow up to be losers.

As long as they are obedient and filial, I would be a "good mum" to them LOL.

How loyal are you?: You get along very well with most guys. Sometimes your friendliness misleads others to think that you're a bit of a flirt, but actually you've got a loyal heart. You'll never have eyes for anyone except your beloved husband.

Doubt any of my friends think that I'm a flirt leh haha. I do hope that the last line is true though hehe.

Test 5 results: Your Hidden Talent

The Artist
You love freedom and want to follow your heart's desires. You might not be at your best when dealing with other people. Once you are given the opportunity to work your chosen way, your gift will shine. A tip for you is not to concentrate too much on your own work, but widen your focus and consider the opinions of other people.


Yeah so do let things go my own way. And yeah I'll be try to be more open-minded.

Test 6 results:

Who is your dream guy?: He is always happy. Sports are his favorite. He enjoys parties and being part of the crowd. You can be recruited as his girl if you enjoy being around his bunch of friends, doing the things he does. If you are into sports, it'll be even easier.

*Rushes to pick up a sport~*

Comments