10.30am, office

*Happy Birthday ZX.*

Saw this on PH’s blog… and since I feel like doing it… why nt?

1. What disappoints you the most? Wh
en outcomes ain’t exactly like how I want them to be.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? Korea at the moment.

3. What's your favorite thing to do? Listening/humming to songs daily.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness? No.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? I get to travel all around the world with my loved ones.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money? *dead*

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Close ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Give a portion to my family, save up a portion, treat my good friends to great food and go travel! *Yes my $1 million would dry up fast haha.*

9. What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you recently? None recently.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? PH din tag me but… bubbly, friendly, gd-to-chat-with.

11. What makes you happy? Being in contact with my closed ones and doing the things I like.

12. What type of person do you hate the most? Betrayers, backstabbers, “kaypo-ers”, “stick-to-me-like-glue” ppl and irresponsible jerks.

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road? In the media industry, front or backstage.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? The power to make everyone healthy, including myself, safe from all sorts of illnesses.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Family, gd friends and myself.

16. Any childhood memories you'll like to re-live? Dang~ a lot! How I used to play with ZX, “Duckie” a.k.a WY, “Ah Dog” a.k.a Eric, “Smelly”… sing karaoke, soccer, roller blading, arcade, “cooking”, “ghost story enactments”, sushi, sony PS… haha.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? Bad temper and stubborn character I guess.

18. How long will you wait for the person you love to say yes to you?
Wait? I’ll look out for another one as I wait haha!

19. What will you do if tomorrow never comes?
Spend the rest of the day at home with my family members, plus busy sms-ing all my friends to bid farewell lol.

20. What is your ultimate addiction? Music.

Comments