Mr.过目就忘

After lunch went back to office wanted to take my vitagen drink… guess what!? I actually put the 9 bottles of Vitagen in the FREEZER ysd! OMG haha… so they gt frozen and I tried to defroze it lol. But time needed for it to defroze completely is simply too long, so I literally ate “frozen yoghurt” haha.

Was watching “娱乐百分百-棒棒堂公主帮 宅男孰” on tudou. The公主帮 members looked kinda “intimidated” by the宅男孰 guys haha. However, I thought they are a talented bunch altogether! The “变身三分钟” song + dance by公主帮 was gd, whilst the宅男孰 did a wonderful dance performance of “体育课”.

*I think I find虎牙really cute, and cool when doing the beat-box. 小禄’s a talented one to look out for too.*

*我会莫名地感到不舒服,会想保持距离。*

Garrick was having arts tuition when I went to their house. Her teacher’s a female student from NAFA. Jorrick? Juz showered and I was chatting with Mrs Lim… wanted to tell her Jorrick’s weaknesses somehow but he appeared all of a sudden, so I didn’t haha. She told me that when Jorrick was in pri. 2, he had a change of Chi teacher… someone from China and he had difficulty understanding his accent, so his Chinese paper marks started to plung from then on.
*Garrick’s in Nan Hua Sec, taking Higher Mother Tongue and yet Jorrick’s struggling with the normal Chinese… haiz.*

I realise this very big prob with my student neh… he gt“过目就忘”的“本领”leh! Whatever chi characters he saw in a passage, he would forget the nex min! He can’t rmb his daily sch schedules and whichever article he’s read in the papers before too. Ah doi~ dunno if he’s joking with me but this goes to show that he just doesn’t care ba. Even bigger prob is tat Jorrick can still laugh whenever I referred him as “Mr.过目就忘” lol! This boy ah… mid-yr paper 2 scored 15/100…连我也为他捏冷汗啦! He told me paper 1 “shld be can pass”… let’s hope so.
*Jorrick ah… if by end-of-yr exam u still like tat ah…小心我拿铁锤敲你的大头!*


On the way home, saw this guy roller-blading very hiong… from the MRT to the road. He kept on doing stunts… even fell down in the middle of the rd! So dangerous la… siao one…. practising for some sort of competition ma? So拼命.

Comments