Indiana Jones: Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Ah saw news on soompi forum saying Xiah and Tae Yeon's dating~ Well... it's gd if he has a gf. That's what I think la. OK! I'm waiting to dl the HQ Hollywood Bowl performance.
David Cook's the American Idol! Ah... well I liked both Davids so yeah... I'm gonna find their songs once their album's out haha.

*Funny how the "frequency" between me and SM is so alike at times... she say me "siao" but她不见得不"sot-sot"的...LOL*

SM, Diana, YN, XF, YM and I went to Suntec Eng Wah Cinema to catch "Indiana Jones: Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" movie on Thurs evening. Take away Mac fillet-o-fish as dinner in that freezing theatre. *Everything about NHG is freezing haha!*

I've nv watched the previous parts of this movie nor read the comic like SM did. But I'll give a thumbs up for this movie. Shan't elaborate much but simply the visual effect is gd... adventurous storyline... mystery about the crystal skull keeps u awake and following the story. *Well, even though XF slpt in the middle of the show haha.* Best part is that besides the mystery, there is much humour to this movie! I love the humour... adorably funny!
If u like humour and adventure, den dun miss this movie.

Rating: 4/5

After the movie, we took some stupid pictures with those movie posters outside the cinema. Diana's defintely a fun and outgoing person... XF too lol.

*The Click 5 and Gary Cao's concert in SG! OMG~*

Comments