Rejected~

*“刮刮乐”花$5买,又赢了$5…lol.*

Went for haircut today… so my hair gt short again. Auntie say my “fly-aways” are so cos hair is too dry due to dyeing… if nt given my previous length and hairstyle, she say it would definitely look nice. So, instead of seeing those irritating “dry wheat”, I’d rather keep it clean short. So with the current hairstyle, auntie say let it grow till shoulder length then do layering haha.

Speak of the devil; 说曹操,曹操就到:
Rejection came… haha dun worry I’m nt out of love or sth… juz rejected by NTU nia. This morning received the rejection letter… I knew even before I opened it cos by right if application is successful, I would receive the letter in a “bigger-sized” de envelope haha.

*是有点失望/难过。。。可是为什么又不会想哭呢?*
Chatted with mum the whole afternoon about this whole issue on gg to Uni and work thing… I’ve decided to do an appeal anyway. *Can’t believe I’m so suay… 0.05 diff in GPA with my friend and I’m booted out for the 1st round~* Honestly, I wouldn’t want to start working in society yet… but then I know that financially, it would be a burden to me if I were to go Uni and study for 4yrs.
Mum and I calculated… if I were to start working now, I’d be able to start earning money (Dad and Mum wouldn’t have to worry about my sch fees blah) and “feed myself” somehow. Let’s say if I were to come out after 4yrs, my starting pay being ard $2200; juz like if I were to start working nw (starting pay maybe ard $1800), and after 3, 4 yrs later, my pay shld hav already reached $2200. *HL even“保险估计”过这个呢!* It would look like it’s about the same, but I would be better well-off financially without the Uni tuition loan fees to pay back! *To me ah… 4 yrs financial loan in Uni amts up to a “Fat Boy”/”Little Man” bomb de impact ah!*
*如果真要找工作,其实当电影宣传人员啊、艺人保姆、宣传人员。。。甚至是在音乐公司上班都是我向往的哦!当然,当记者/DJ也好像不错!*
Anyway, since I belong to those borderline cut-off batch de ppl… then let’s see if I can appeal successfully! Juz that I really dislike interviews lol.

Met HL, Pat and WZ at Bugis at 5pm. Pat, HL and I were wearing like checker-ed style tops whilst WZ… well… her long-sleeve shirt勉强gt some“丐帮格子痕迹 (in patches)”here and there la LOL! We went This Fashion look at formal wear but din buy la… tried out some nice-but-ex de formal pants though. Then we took train to Chinatown. *OMG! My checker-ed outfit actually similar to one “Bang-ga-la” guy de GOD!*
We went This Fashion store there and shopped, then moved on to C.K. WZ gt this really nice-looking pants($19.90) but sad no more size of ours. We went and tried out pants, and I asked WZ if she could pass her pants over let me try, then the stupid working auntie and another customer (mum) said very loud: “Eh, ur cannot like tat leh… ppl still waiting blah… young ppl ah…” Siao la! Wait a while will die ah!? WZ oso think they’re rude. Aunties仗“岁”欺人… hmph! *Nex time I shan’t say out… juz diam-diam exchange outfit try can le.*

Went another C.K. outlet. WZ and I gt one formal pant each($22.90)… nice cutting. I gt a half-length black shorts ($16.90) too.
Anyway, the gals gt some tidbits too. As for me, now I’m trying to abstain from other food (esp for fast food and tidbits… I’ll try nt to “touch”) besides the 3meals everyday. I know it’s nt easy to curb ur desires, but I’m trying really hard. Yeah I’m worried that I would grow into a “ball” if I eat non-stop but no I’m nt thinking of slimming down as yet. My reason is simple: all about taking care of health. I know it’s totally kinda impossible to be like when I was young (tidbits/fast foods/fizzy drinks only few times in a yr), but I’ll try to say no to them la… unless I’m very tempted haha.

I had酸辣面($3)for dinner… nt bad… would be even better without the noodle cos juz the sauce-y soup and ingredients would be nice enough. HL and Pat had fried kway teow while WZ had卤肉面. Then, WZ brought us to one of the place whr she had fond memories of:“五楼”lol. Her bunch of basketball friends and her… they gave that place the name since it was on the 5th flr. Oh well, we met her grp of guy friends too when we came out of the lift… think they were there playing basketball earlier.

Simply windy and kinda cosy place. Nice view, gt playground and basketball. I like that place too… too bad I live far away from Chinatown lol. If nt, I wouldn’t mind spending the night chatting till late there.
*这么棒的地方,加上很棒的回忆,真的很棒! 恭喜WZ啦haha!*
*可惜让我回忆的那类似“五楼”的地方来得有些迟,所以也没什么好记得的haha.*

Comments