Internet's back!

I've been waiting for the day to come leh... the day when my Singnet comes back to me haha. So cham the past few days without net... life was kinda terrible lol.
*Hotmail... pls be ok~*

Afternoon went to AMK Techpt to take my wallet shop bag. Hmm... the 1st look of it doesn't impress me... nt very my style lol. *WZ tot it looked cute lol.* $33 I won't buy lor haha. Rushed to Unilite for my temp job interview. Tested my typing speed: 42wpm. Gonna start work at OOCL on 20th Oct... hope everything goes well though.

Back home at 5+pm. The Singnet repairmen juz went away. Finally, the internet's back.
Went for Korean class at 7.30pm. Whoa... a lot to absorb. But, I liked how we were taught to form sentences... nt complicated but I need time to "digest" the teachings.

Left early at 8.30pm to take bus to NTU. WZ came fetch me when I reached Hall 6 de bus stop. They were holding a hall singing session... and WZ sang thrice leh haha... with diff ppl of cos. The amplifier was kinda loud. By the time I went up to sing with WZ“寓言”... omg I sang the wrong lyrics at some parts. Somehow I couldn't hear my voice tat clear when on stage... so I'm wondering how I sounded haha. Glad that I did caught the starting of the song accurately though.

Comments