My Belated bday~

Turned 20yrs old on 21st Oct ysd.
So fast man. It's 2008. Felt like 1988 was oni ysd haha. The above is the present YB and Ben gt me earlier this yr when we went KL. 很有性格的衣服,我喜欢哈哈。
Received many bday greetings ysd and today... thk u guys! 开心... some friends I din even expect them to rmb haha. Gonna go celebrate my bday with 4-in-love and QW this coming Fri...期待-ing o!

*My bday wish? 家人,好友和我都要平安又开心。赚钱嘛...重要,但是其次。*

Started work at OOCL since Mon. Ah... 42nd flr... taking the lift is a horror to me lol. One wierd tradition was that gg to their toilet oso need key to unlock the toilet door haha.
Currently, I gt no permanent desk... so sat ah one of the manager's seat today (He's out-stationed) haha! The IT technician gt chicken pox... so I gt to wait for 2weeks b4 I'll hav my own desk and com. But I guess that means Linda's work would be handed over to me... gosh a lot leh! QW said so too... 3, 4 times her amt of work nw sia! *God, pls dun dump all to me!!!* All those plannings' gonna kill me I reckon~ Linda's expected date of delivery is 25th Nov... baby boy haha. *Her causasian hubby and her look cute together lol!*
Lunch always go to the Hawker centre... nice fried rice and minced meat noodle I had! But, it's always super packed with ppl god~ 我亲眼见到了什么叫“上班族”的生活somehow haha.

*也许我太渴望自由了,所以很不希望我的将来当个“朝八晚六”的上班族啊!*

My lappy actualli tried to scare me when it suddenly "died down" on Mon night... juz mins b4 my bday! But then on Tues, I reformatted it... and now it's back in new condition... juz a bit lag at times haha. Lucky enough it "gave me face" haha. Nw I dun hav to worry about it being laggy and shutting down anytime when I'm using heh.

View from the office...Me practising my한국말...
And the notes I jotted down for the sake of work...
*不要让我的工作太难啊~*

Finished watching DBSK's "Five In The Black" concert a few nights ago. I really prefer that to their T concert.

Comments