*Burnin' Up, burnin' up... I'm burning all my videos and files up! Haha*

After many days of headaches as to what to do with my com... who doesn't install real player properly... I decided to try my luck: copy the codecs from Real Alternative folder to GOM player's folder and yes my rmvb files work le!!! Very happy nw... but praying that "my happiness last"... as in can successfully burn all my wanted files, songs and videos to CDs (without any virus "infesting" my burned CDs). What to do next? Same as HL, I wanna extend the life of my Acer lappy for as long as possible hehe.

Tuition with Brendan at 8.30pm. Boy... he learnt about "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from his Eng teacher... haha I learnt from Ms Joyce Tan too... when I was in Sec 2 lol. Well, shall sent him the song haha. Taught Brendan how to break words up in order to learn spelling too.

Comments