Mamma Mia

*Oh my lappy... pls dun go haywire at this pt of time~ I need u so much ah!*
The 2 bros who rented my flat's rm moved out ysn... after staying here for like 4 yrs. The 89-er "Singaporean-Egyptian" guy is moving in this Sat haha. By then, my bro and I would have to become interpreter bet. him and my parents lol. Dad and mum re-painted and cleaned up the rm today.

*我当然不介意承担,但还是会担心负担。加油吧!*
Met up with PH today... hope she liked her DBSK poster bday gift though haha. *I kept one copy for myself as well lol.* We went down to Marina Square for the movie "Mamma Mia". Guess I was too hungry, so we went KFC... I ate the $3 WOW meal, while PH had cheese fries. Then, we shared a popcorn ($4.80) in the theatres lol.
I'd prefer "Hairspray"... maybe cos Zac Efron's a eye candy lol.
Well, the storyline for this movie is quite interesting... with Sophie, hoping to find out who's her real dad on her wedding. Needless to say, the pt of who's her dad ain't impt... she still didn't know who's her dad. What matters was a reunion... for her mum and her beloved bf haha.
I thought Pierce Brosnan was the most gd-looking middle-age dad among the 3 dads. But sadly, his声线was kinda the weakest among them too. I reckon the real lead for the movie is more of the mum rather than her pretty daughter. Meryl Streep的歌声富有穿透力... she and her 2 other partners (one of them's Julie Walters, the one who acted as Mrs Weasley in Harry Pooter films) "brought Abba's songs to life"! Amanda Seyfried (Sophie) has a pleasant voice too. I loved how she sung "I Have A Dream".
Well, happy and strictly a musical it was, but the impression left on the audience might not have been impactful enough. At least, I think I know why Abba was so hot back then. Nice songs by them.

Rating: 3/5

We went looking for presents for PH's friend. Nice Puma bag we saw at Royal Sports House. Then, we went Diva to look at accessories. PH and I have been best friends for so long, but seems like we haven't gotten anything as our "friendship's momento" lol. Saw these rainbow friendship rings and cute skull necklaces for "best friends"... so we gt them... each of us paid $11. I took the "best" ring and white "friends" necklace haha.
Had dinner at Swensens. Had my fav chili fish pasta again but this time round, it seems like the fish's gotten smaller lol. But hey, I thought the dish today taste nicer leh... wierd lol. $17 each and bad thing was that I forgot to use the Swensens member card!!! *faint*

Comments