黑糖奇侠传

Proud Brendan... he won the silver medal during the sch's Sports' Day.
Finished watching the whole 13episodes of“黑糖奇侠传”ysn. The theme song's entitled“藏经阁”and 1st line of the chorus shld be “藏经阁藏什么...”but I kept on hearing Lollipop singing as“唱情歌唱什么...” LOL. Hmm... I prefer“黑瑭马奇朵”maybe cos I still miss sch life haha. This搞笑武林script is kinda creative, but I think I gt a bit sick of them being so lame all the time. Hmm, dun have a fav couple in the show, but I tot小马quite gd looking leh... reminds me of陈启泰somehow.

Rating: 3/5

*"Wife" in Korean lang is called“아네 ” (dunno gt typo mah)... "ah-neh". Imagine Winnie everyday gg... "ah-neh, ah-neh..." HAHA.*

Met up with Michelle and went to work together this morning cos i wanted to borrow "Falling Leaves" by Adeline Yen Mah from her. We took the train to Boon Lay, then all the way down to Raffles haha... clever her sia... like tat then gt seat to sit haha. Her job sounds very easy... 真羡慕.
Had salmon cutlet set ($5.80) for lunch... average nia. QW had the avocado juice... and a loaf of bread for lunch doi.

*U-Know's bicep muscles are like WOW!*

Wonder how lyrics come to my mind, ppl? Shall let u guys see the draft I did today:

It's very潦草one... my handwriting is kinda well-known for its "artistic-ness".
And for the final pdt... title oni came to mind when I reached home.


害怕

害怕 在天亮以后 一个人
雨滴滴滴掉在地上却无声
站在黑暗街道很寒冷
找不到出路的可能

Finding my way to you
Yet standing so lost in the cold and dark
Raindrops fell into silence
Alone and I’m about to falter

害怕 在天亮以后 一个人
雨滴滴滴掉在地上却无声
站在黑暗街道很寒冷
找不到出路的可能

Alone and I’m starting to wonder
If ever I’ll find my way to you
Can the broken hear the raindrops patter
Cos it tells me that you’re here

别让我在天亮了以后变成一个人
雨滴会是我眼泪最后的笑声
有你陪着就算天黑那又如何
我已经看见曙光
我已经听见掌声

I need you dear

Comments