Dad's bday today!

*Happy birthday, DAD~*

*Brendan... Nicole... Brendan... Nicole HAHAHAHA!*
Had tuition with Brendan today and ysd. He picks up fast, like what his mum say, but it's up to Brendan whether he's willing to or nt.Over at Jorrick's side... hmm... I'm thinking of new methods to help him in Chi this holiday.

*If I'm pursuing what I want right now, I wouldn't feel like I'm wasting time away.*

Finished reading "A Child Called It", "The Lost Boy" and "A Man Named Dave" too.
I guess I can understand how David Pelzer felt.
No matter if a mum abuses you, she's still ur biological mum. That's why David yearns to be close to her, even after many years.
那种与生俱来的“亲近感”,很难除掉。
。。。
也那么多年了。
我一气之下,才会那么想。但真实的心里还是有千万个“No!”。
该说的也说了;不该说的我也说了;我不想这种亲近感就这么结束了。可以庆幸的是(也不知道该说是“庆幸”吗),这样的日子,几乎可以肯定还会过下去。
*近朱者赤,近墨者黑。我两者都浸入一半,害得我思绪混乱,就像个还想当好人的小坏蛋。*

*I can only come online like once in a few days sia... reformat my com or nt? 挣扎中。*

Comments