Tall artistes again~

Yeah...let's continue.

Went Bar None. I didn't realise so many artistes were surrounding while walking...honestly when I reach the place, I don't know where to walk but intuition told me walk straight. Then heard this very angmoh-chi-accent from a guy ard me... tot it sounded like Pierre Png... and saw...yeah him. haha... He also looked at me la... muz be thinking "hey, whr this 丫头popped out from?" lol. Yes suddenly I'm surrounded and following the hugh grp of artistes and staff.

Walked down this spiral staircase & then down there I BLUR again. Standing in the midst of artistes made me feel so xtra.. so called the person in charge. Haha... young and short girl. She ushered me go sit down... I was so alone lor...piang so awkward. Other reporters mostly nt here yet.. they even more大牌than e artistes leh!

It was damn cold there... finally after watching the clips, me and Uweekly mag 2 reporters go toilet. Guess what!? The toilet sign very stupid.. *shld have taken e photo* Usually we go toilet the door got boy & girl sign right? The one there is like... Guy toilet: "I/1" (i nt sure which one) Girl toilet: "o"... what country toilet use this sign!? omg... we had to guess... haha... but again intuition tells me right.

Come out saw PingHui was being "mobbed", then I thought like tat "chub" in very rude... so went for BiRen 1st. Whoa... she already so tall hor... still wear like 4inches high heels... made me hav to literally lift my head to look at her! She very pretty mum la... but hor she talked very fast and 点到为止.Just like me and how I say during presentations (my friends say). But I realise such an interviewee I even more scared... made my already poor note-taking skills even worse... & I have to squeeze out more qns oso.

PingHui looks super busy... I don't know how to approach until a lady helped me. I introduced myself and he was like "Did I see u somewhr before?"... of cos nt! I 1st time see him leh~lol... Well, he gives me a very mature, gentleman feel, very polite. Oh yeah, he's humourous! So when BiRen told me earlier he不苟言笑person, I was like... "hmm.. no leh". Maybe cos it's interview not filming that's why. Really ah, he looks like a learned person too.. I can understand why so many woman crazy over him le...lol *If u guys research on him u'll know what I'm saying la*

PS: Those who wanna know details what we chatted ask me personally... better nt to post here.

Other artistes who were there: Jessica, Pierre, May Phua, Chen Tian Wen, Le Yao.
Pierre was very funny... he insisted don't want use Eng ans qns, say he's a gd hubby blah blah... lol. He does remind me of the younger version of my 1st ever idol Chor Meng..haha even though he's uncle now. Good-looking too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to office...finished e article in 1hr+...tml or day after come out. Today Elvin article only half of it came out lol.

Ok...another interview to work on...now about health problems...woo...1st time, again.

*Out of Dwarf office complaining: "Why I interview tall artistes everytime...is it to remind me how short I am & how SHORTER are some of my FRIENDS!?" :D

Comments