High class place

*不用赶稿很开心,要赶稿就脸青青*

Was pia-ing my asthma article when SH called, want me to go this Prelude to wedding show event. Then I told her I busy, she said ok then no need. Then later, she came to my seat say..."Ah I don't feel like gg or sth, want to rush her other articles so I go lor! haha... funny her... see my pinned up notes say I hardworking wor... no lor~lol

So reached Intercontinental Hotel, The Essence. Woo... high class place... ppl all dress until go ball like tat. I felt so paiseh.. so out... and the guest list I accidentally saw "SH's intern"...haha So, anyhow walked... so alone... sian... don't feel like & don't know what to talk to those ppl about. They seem so HIGH CLASS, I so ordinary...lol

Event start like 45mins later... and it lasted for like only 15mins!? I spent more time there waiting rather than the real event...haha... The wedding gown was elegant, high class-looking lor. I enjoyed the 3 ah-peks playing the instrument more... drum, saxophone and piano. They played "You Raise Me Up" too...nice!

In the end, the PR lady was like saying: "Aiyoh, why u nv出声? Didn't know u were here..." Guess I was too quiet le haha. Don't know how to mingle with those ppl mah... ate a bit only... not very nice. Come back told SH & she was like "nvm lar...1st time... nex time juz chat lor..." omg... I'm nt WZ... I can't anyhow want to chat then chat de, esp with ppl tat look high class~

So boring I kept on sms-ing LX & took a pic of tat hotel lobby interior...


Took the press kit set back to SPH. SH big, my small. The handle nt gd... I take until finger pain. Inside gt press kit, wedding info, Gift Cert ($50 to some restaurant), Champagne and a pair of adorable wedding bears(LX almost stole them away from me!)
Here's the photo:
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
Anyway, QW today went for some secretary wk de lunch even more things lor! LX oso went to a dinner... she dress very pretty today o... haha... but poor her hav to stay till very late for work la. Me & LX both prefer gg more“平民”place whereas QW prefer such places...lol

That's y even though I don't like formal dressing code, guess I'm considering buying it... have to wear someday isn't it?


Comments