Evan Yo part2

Not that I'm crazy over him but just feel like talking about him.

Today saw my article on MYPAPER! wow... not much changes.. only some words here and there...phew! So paiseh...ysd still had a nightmare... in the dream I saw today (5/4/07) Evan Yo article nt my name... so sad in the dream... Lucky梦境与现实毕竟相反... so it's my article! Proud~ :D

Listened to Evan ("Eh-Ven"...he stressed on the pronounciation) on UFM100.3 just now oso... he sounded so "N2" and energetic~then explained ysd cos too many interviews so he bit sian...lol
Think he's a rather confident person... his english sounds nt bad too (though got Taiwanese accent)... and a younger sister same age as me? Whoa... lucky of her to have such a caring bro, as in bringing her along with him...lol
But I don't understand why must he like "force" ppl go his singing-cum-autograph session @ Bugis... haha... as in when ppl ask him sing on air or ysd during the interview, he refused and kept promoting his签唱会...but it's alright! I have his songs...haha

==============================================

My doughnut interview details finally told Mr. supervisor... he damn busy person... hope he doesn't forget to tell KL o! Today quite boring, nth much to do, left at 5+pm. When I was in the office, I found a funny fact... Do you guys know that your nostrils work on shifts too? After every 3 or 4 hrs, one of them takes over the "breathing job"... haha~Bet few of u knew!

Tml off no work.. hmph! Missed my ENERGY interview...haiz~

Comments