Getting busy

我猜想时间巴不得我快点体验当记者的生活。

Today tat interview @ ulu place de warehouse. Took taxi there...reach early but the interview pushed back an hr still~ 好不容易found my way up. Lisa still wrapping up her shoot, so wait and chatted, with LL & Alison. She's British, so her eng very "brit accent", 听到我bit blur...in fact didn't catch what she said at times. haha

Lisa looks a bit like黄嘉千to me, smile got梨涡 very pretty. But honestly, her ans... erm... I better buck up during writing! & during e interview got PR, brand manager watching... made me bit stressed. On e way back talk to that Malay taxi uncle very nice.

Once back... PIANG... mail flood! First time I got so many new mails at 1 go leh! Really getting so busy.. many interviews coming up, event's trans, article typing.. arghh... but don't worry! I'll work harder lol~

SH tell me dun bring home do work, but I tot home is a better environment for me to work in. Office sometimes I no mood do.

Lastly before I go into this short wkend, some tots to share:
总觉得做任何的访问之前做准备功夫是苦的;访问过程是甜的(如果被访者不错的话);整理资料和打稿时也是苦的;最后看见它出版又是甜的。。。真是折磨人啊!真的记者对这些大概早就麻木了吧?因为对他们来说不过是种每天的程序罢了!

Comments