Making a choice

This few days I've been feeling sleepy once it reaches 5+pm... haha.

A chat on the phone made me realise making a choice can be such a torture at times.
It's like:

when we were young, your parents and elders restrict you so much...everything tell u do this right do that wrong... we yearned for freedom then.

when we grow up yr by yr, we are slowly given more freedom... so much so that sometimes, we wouldn't want so much freedom! As in we're given CHOICE to make... we'd grow to be so scared.

Cos when we make a choice, we don't know if it's good or bad/right or wrong. Who's there to tell us it's correct or not? I'd rather play "scissor, paper, stone" at times!

If given the choice to control your own fate, would you want it?
*Stuck in the middle of nowhere, falling or flying?*

选 择

夜很黑 我还不想睡
只因为我还想着那天做的选择
选择是否对
它代表我未来的希望 的梦
在茫茫人海里 我努力的找
拼命的寻 却落到毫无结果
该怎样 它才能浮现眼前

Chorus:
从前的回亿 我选择了放弃
要新的记亿 我不会后悔
以后的抉择 我会慎重考虑
也好让自己忘记 伤心


你能劝我 阻拦我
但当选择已成事实
你就只能送上祝福
什么都别想改变 cos’ that’s My Decision
My Choice
(Chorus)
My choice…


Just a first song I wrote that's saved in my com... and it's about making choice too. :)

Comments