Singing

*Its now 5.09am according to my watch.*
Yes why am I still blogging? I must be crazy... YES I AM. Nv went so crazy over singing b4 leh...
Ysd (28/4) sat, went kbox with Zhen, Bel, ZY & HL (nt thampui). Discussed & complained bout our attachments now... yeah... long since we met up... me & Bel ah? ard 1mth plus since we saw each other.
2-7pm: Starting nt very high, yet towards e end rushed fast songs... lol haha.
Ok Mr. ZY, I know my pronounciation gt prob... but dun try 2 correct me or even ask Danny correct me... just my way of singing. Ur Stefanie doesn't sound "pronounciation perfect" too. lol joking la.

ZY & HL very focused...shld I say serious in singing ba. We 3 leh? lol... anything la... but it doesn't mean that I'm not serious bout singing, juz nt as serious as the couple. HL voice nt bad o~got character...esp she sing some songs like Karen Mok's and Stefanie's...gd. $18

Went dinner then me & Bel decide wanna go Kbox again! I tot this was going be a "say-say" thing again but NO~WE REALLY WENT aGaIn!!! Zhen too broke...sad.

So came back Bel house she take her jacket, do some MSN chats & vid watching, we went out. 10+pm reach JE Kbox! Night so many ppl go lor... sat ba...Then got no small rm for us the person say giv us a big one... I tot how big, but hor really HUGE! Now for the photos~



BIG hor!? Piang eh and the sound system very gd lar~ all surround one leh... *bet ZY muz be jealous* We were so high in the 1st place lor... singing RISING SUN very shiok! I realise singing tough songs in such rm hor... got more confidence leh~esp with only 2 ppl! But sad, gd things nv last long... we were asked to change rm... only after like 20mins... & Bel was like "I don't want!" In the end,still change... to a super tiny 2 person rm. So sian~ but e female waitress nt bad.. she'd helped us to find another rm... which was bigger but *SMOKIER*. 1st time I changed so many rms leh at Kbox. We spent our whole night there then... singing so many songs, who cares if we破音~ yeah we did破音! lol $27...
Then went Mac eat breakfast @ 4am. Walked back to bel's house in the rain~siao le hor!? Discussed a lot of singing things... and we even mentioned about our "Ideal band " leh! My choice ah... as in like DBSK type...
In no particular order:
"Low": LX
"Mid-low": Joy
"Main": me (I know BHP paiseh)
"Mid-high": WZ
"High": Bel

*Ppl chosen are my poly friends la*




Comments