Loads to Say

*Now my narration starts*

Today too many things to say le… let’s go accordingly ba!

Morning saw my Olivia article…tot it wasn’t well-written. Haiz.
Bob brought his baby to e office… saw his wife… He looks like a great daddy lor… lol

Lunch went wif HL & Alex to e coffeeshop opp…nv been there before. I noe Alex’s“干爹”very亲切, but honestly my fried kway teow quite bland..lol Jacklin’s work like hell to her lar, hav to buy back lunch for her. Poor gal. And god it was raining so heavily… my “ballet shoes” were wet inside out… and that DHL (Dumb HL)…aiyoh screaming like dunno wat when rain wet her!

Went out half an hr after lunch to Summer Donut House. Met QW @ Bugis control. Anna’s a nice lady, e strawberry donut nt bad… hmm… I wanna try e Oreo one leh~ Then went shopping… bought a bag…$20. Finally, a bigger bag for work! QW oso bought e high heels she aimed since new yr…haha

Back le distribute e donuts to LX, KH & Jacklin. Missed e 新闻奖 but saw e performance vid Bob upload onto youtube! MP4… cool name for e band… haha
Went find his vid and saw one vid he and his wife HH de anniversary vid… man… who would hav guessed Bob’s so sentimental when he goes laughing ard everyday! *Juz like me lol* Very sweet… whoa… pretty wife… and they look very compatible. *Photographer & journalist*

WZ was at SPH for a meeting. Almost din c her. Lol
On a new train back (brown seats). Got a pair of couple ah… whoa piang… It’s either they got yrs nv see each other OR they love each other too much~ They were kissing all e way on train… from Raffles to Clementi…god…and got sound so loud somemore lol *smooch*

Anyway, sth I observed very long le but nv say: The boss of MY (XD) reminds me of myself & SJ reminds me of YB…days when we were chairperson & vice-chair in MRL during sec sch days.
XD looks e kind of ppl nt so capable at leading but gd with PR relations… SJ looks vice versa. Yet e one gd with relationships’s the big boss rather than the capable one. YB & me.. those who know us both would say that she has more leadership capability than me… then maybe I’m better than her in handling PR relations... and yes I was the chairperson & she’s the vice. Funny hor? *Yeah la… I was being sabo-ed*

Maybe when choosing a leader, LEADERSHIP doesn’t come first, it’s交际手腕first.

PS: Those who want link to e vids, ask me personally lor.

Comments