Evan Yo

*Not gonna elaborate more on my DOUGHNUT assignment that I've to interview & take photos myself*

Went for Evan Yo(蔡旻佑)'s press interview. When he came in, blue 3/4 sleeve collared-shirt & jeans... very阳光feel~ Took photos... again very sunny look. Yes...he definitely looked 19/20 yrs old... very young.

He sat down beside Jacklin... (lucky gal).. I was beside Jacklin *Jacklin第三者...lol kidding* Honestly I tot he looked a bit like David Tao from the side... dunno is hairstyle or what. Anyway, a reporter was joking and telling Evan that the 2 of us were scared of him~ He was like *innocently*: 为什么怕我?我不可怕的... haha

I din ask any qns again... cos my prepared qns were somehow not linked. Nvm... I had a busy time writing... like 6 messy pages! 看得出Evan is a newbie, not that he's quiet.. can chat la... but another reporter said he's boring...lol 害羞 I reckon? Talked about a lot... but my report on him only a little cos MYPAPER space allocated got limit~

What's funny was when a reporter mentioned about “刘德华疯狂歌迷事件”(those who don't know go do some research hor!) and I guess he's totally ignorant of this, that's why he said something like "可爱的fans"... My jaws dropped! haha. Then she went on explaining and when Evan heard the dad died part... he immediately said "Oh no no... don't want such fans." To me what's funny was he actually said 可爱before he realise it's actually more of 可怕吧~haha

One more thing: many reporters at SPH (interns) thought Evan was one of the interns when he and his宣传人员walked past... cos he looked really like one!

PS: Jacklin, QW & me tried to buy Evan's保姆car plate number but can't buy leh... so popular meh!? haha *number confidential* XXXX

Last word: 蔡旻佑--可爱but not very handsome imo...his songs are worth listening though... very talented too. *Evan fans don't kill me!*

*Getting ready to see my article in MYPAPER tml... Evan Yo~

Comments