采访初体验

Why do I say it's a初体验leh?

Ans: It's the first time I go interviewing...ALONE.

Yup, without any photographer or other reporter with me...I'm all alone~ Interview at Delifrance, process was ok. But when it came to taking photo... I bit blur lar cos I've never liked taking photos cos I find it difficult. But now no choice lor, so anyhow take. Heng ah supervisor say not bad~phew!

Tried the doughnuts @ Taka Pop doH... sweet o! The manager and in-charge told me quite a lot... nice ppl. Heng ah.. hope they are really so nice. lol

But today start of the day already quite suay... as in supervisor ask me type article info(for tml release) NEVER say TrAnsLaTe...I "itchy hand" go do so... in the end, 害人害己! Got to retype before I rush to Taka~so rush lor. He was like "哎哟,小朋友"...haha so paiseh~

All I know is when I'm back to type report, I gt writer's block...stuck. But now finished report le... I don't think it's gd... juz simple and average work honestly.

Sharin 2 pics nia... can't too much.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I like how it focused on the Mochi... lol

*Still praying my article this time round would顺利刊登*

Comments