Donut Factory

*A PHOTO speaks a thousand words*
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
...still there are some words it can't say.. so I shall say on behalf of it...lol

From left to right

1st row: Peanut Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Glazed, Hazelnut Milk Chocolate, Spicy Cheese

2nd row: White Strawberry Heart, Orange White Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Lotus Mocha

3rd row: Cheese Tartar, Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry White Chocolate, Wasabi Cheese


Those not in white means I LIKE~ Some I didn't even have the chance to try cos my colleagues GOBBLED UP all 10 in 5mins after I place them at the meeting table. Lucky I took 2 home for my parents and bro...phew.

60 ppl queuing leh~wkday... everyday sold out!? Scary.. even I had to seat down and wait for 30mins for my 12 doughnuts! At first tot is 24... but haiz... nvm lar.

The boss reminds me of Adam Sandler...lol *HL... see this?*

Donut Factory: thumbs up!
==========================================

Then went to Taka eat at night, with PH. The 什锦面sauce nt bad... $5. PH's MuiFan looks nt bad too~

Comments