2 interviews in a day.

Busiest I got so far.

Morning went to Esplanade Mall... so ulu ard 10+am... saw 《手足》filming...I blur blur, dunno who to approach... the person in charge oso nt there yet. Ard 11.30am then I approach 1 of the PA(looks young), then she bring me rush into tat reflexology centre... saw Elvin. He doing interview with NewPaper reporter.

I waited 15mins ba... saw him... 1 word: SUAVE. I'm not joking ok... he looks really wonderful~good skin, nice eyes, nice smile and teeth... 真的帅. Before the interview started, he say want to eat sweet... clorets or sth... "cos whole morning...juz wake up...blah blah". Interview ard 10-15mins ba... speak mandarin... he looks very funny when he spoke to the previous reporter... and guess what? He's still funny... can talk a lot. Good. Maybe I sound bit soft at times, cos he sort of like squint his eyes and lean bit nearer *don't get it wrong* haha but then again we were already so close sitting on the message chairs. Shaked his hand... feel diff from 张峰奇...but nice. PS: 1 funny thing... he's sweet in the mouth dropped out when he was talking...lol
Then was Jessica. She's a really nice person to talk to too. Short hair made her face looked so small... and I like her more this way, looks nt so moody anymore.

Then received call from SH say hav to do Eunice Olsen IT interview. OMG... I literally panicked. I don't know much about this lady lor... but after I rushed finish my morning article I went do this de research.. only 1 hr before the interview...god! SH taught me a bit over the phone, though she sounded rush... dunno but I feel she's a very gan geong person... very... lol

Guess I'm lucky... Eunice is a really friendly person, very beautiful too! Even the photographer think so. Talked 1 hr leh! 1st time I interview so long leh...and she gets so excited at times... but then I feel better... less nervous oso. Guess she knows how to make ppl feel better haha... She oso know Jack Neo... cos he came. She's got some very cool IT gadgets... you guys just wait for the article to come out! hehe... :P *The interview a lot of things... it's gonna take me some time to arrange info & do some research...haiz*

Conclusion: I met 3 ppl that made me feel gd, *even though they can't help me in my reports* & 1 thing in common... they all very TALL!!!!

End of report
By: e reporter from "dwarf" office.

Comments