Knowing a BIT more bout my colleagues...

*I'm kinda slow when it comes to meeting new ppl, I don't usually take the initiative.*

Morning doing my asthma report, which looks really messy in terms of organisation...all I pray for is that e facts are right.

Just 1min b4 leaving for Fullerton Hotel, Summerhousedonut de boss called. Tml interview...*doughnuts* Bob e photographer was so busy... finally 3.10pm drove to e Olivia Newton-John press con in his car. Funny "dad" lar him... think he likes陈绮贞&a local acappella grp de songs. Said many things about interns, joked that I'm gonna do a National day report before I finished attachment on 10th Aug...lol, compained how $5/hr parking at Fullerton hotel de parking is ex, tml新闻奖they(Bob, Boss, JW & LG) performing e slow acoustic version of <我的未来不是梦> to迁就our OLD boss haha & how they sang till 12+am one of the days back just to practise...唱到忘我leh! But honestly Bob can sing o...haha...*imagine him singing with his 2yrs old boy*

The press con... behind me sat 2 very gossipy guy... whoa piang... so irritating! I realise I hate guy so八卦one!
Olivia almost 60yrs old le...piang she doesn't look tat old lor! Very fast 30mins end le... Bob was saying so sian gg to press con, he prefer taking accident photo...more challenging to him.

Half an hr finished e 400word article. Phew... oh yeah.. I really wanted to do the Mothers' day event trans but sad... I calculate le, no time to do so. Too busy le... time seems just right for me. Lucky me YET... nt as cham as Jacklin... she hor... haiz.. anyway ppl, dun think that interview celebs are fun ok! Nt as easy as u guys think~ :s Ask HL... she'd prefer accident news... haha

On the train back with ZY chatted a lot bout our colleagues... haha... so I guessed so many of their nationalities wrongly... haha

Nex wk working Tues instead of Mon... so this wkend got straight 3 days break! WOO~
*Wkend still gt work do de lor*

Comments