Uni grad trip to South Korea day 7: 27th May 2013

*Didn't go to清溪船、南大门nor ate KyuChon chicken~ shall do it nex time!*
We went out at 9+am, and arrived Anguk stn! It was raining the whole day~ woo first time it'd been so cold in the afternoon in Seoul! As usual, I think we were thr rather early, so many shops were closed. Lucky Ssamzigil Mall was alrdy open~ 4 flrs and connected by spiral staircases, plus u simply walk round and round all the way up.
Apparently most of the shops don't allow photography... such a "pity" haha. I love the shops thr... from fashion to accessories to decors, small items to big items... u name it haha. *Beautiful musical boxes at SGD50 each omg...* The girls and I bought a bracelet (10k won) each~ mine's green and I like it cos I dun own a green one before this haha. After returning to the 1st flr, I happened to go into a shop that sells housing decors... and SS and I both bought clocks (20k won)!
After 5mins of walk, I found “茶语” in a small alley... a place that sells特色竹筒饭.
Honestly, bamboo rice (which looked like brown rice) tasted bland/plain haha~ thr's this big piece of charcoal on top of the rice when it came... dunno wat to do with it and we simply threw it aside keke. This meal (6500 won each) was so-so imo.
There was sth that tasted like豆腐乳which I dislike haha. Then, we move on to Insa-dong tourist info ctr to take hanbok photos! I think a grp of tourist just finished their photo-taking before us. It costed 3000won each to wear one hanbok and take pics... duration was half an hr. My yellow hanbok was a mix of traditional and modern design.
The fun part? Taking grp photos of cos! So much laugher keke~

We headed to Lotte Mart at Seoul Station for shopping after the photoshoot. Bought some O Market brownies, citron tea, mochaccino and some other snacks... 35040won. *The marts don't provide plastic bags... u hav to buy if u need... so muz bring ur own tote bags haha.* We were carrying a lot of stuff, and it was so cold the whole day since it's raining... almost freezing. Thus, we headed back to our guesthouse and I changed into shorts before coming out but I sorta regret it la haha~ but then again wearing long skirts or pants meant that they would most prob. be wet near the feet.
YQ and I went to明洞饺子for dinner again, cos the 2 of us didn't want to eat Macdonalds. We agreed to meet at 8pm inside Nature Republic's store. YQ and I finished eating by 7.30pm, so we went to SPAO to look at her jeggings. *Bought mummy a v-neck tee at 7900won.* We were late by about 5mins, and once we reached, YQ, XY and MT left to do their specs.
*I know everyone's eager to get what they want, but being in a hurry doesn't mean one can blame another for not arriving much earlier than what's promised. Lack of communication etc... annoyed.*
We went into the brands/stores that we wanted to buy things from, and paid together in a bill cos can get tax refund, and yeah more samples. So I spent about 18500won in Nature Republic and 15500 won at Skinfood... this is about all for "part 1 of my skincare pdts shopping in Myeongdong" lol.

Comments