Short update after uni grad trip: Yr4 Sem2 results + 新兵正传2 + Oz The Great and Powerful

Back in SG since 30th May. The plane touched down at T2 at 2+pm. I took MRT all the way home and guess what!? It was 5+pm and I was so tired I thought I'd take a nap first before dinner... but dang I actually slpt for 18hrs straight... till 11+am the nex morning lol! *All the walkings and shoppings in Seoul must have "killed" me.* 
My 21KG baggage was filled with my own stuffs and things for my family and friends. Took me almost the whole of nex day to clear my luggage. Met up with LL last weds afternoon and gave her the bracelet I bought... glad that she's feeling better now. LX, Joy and I went The Central to have organic food for dinner that night too. *Wow quite a few of my juniors are interning at SPH now~* Then, Pat, WZ and I had dinner together at DimDim too, on thurs night. Happy for Pat that she is gg for her marriage photoshoot in TW nex wk, ROM and solemnisation in July, and then her wedding dinner in Dec! *WZ and I will be the emcees... omg it's gonna feel so great to be hosting my best friend's wedding!* I love chatting with my friends... feels awesome!

SKarf's back with "Luv Virus"! I loved the song and MV... depicting lovely friendship between the 5 ladies. Fresh sound imo.

Henry's "Trap" features Taemin and KyuHyun in the song too. Nt exactly the kind of song of song I like, and Henry's vocal still sounds too "thin" on his own... lucky he'd included the other two.

Well, I was not mentally prepared to see my results for yr4 sem2, which was released about the day I came back. Then again, it's the last sem in uni... I have to know sooner or later haha. First glance... honestly taken aback... surprised. I have only HC499 and HC313 this sem, and I'm grateful for the results! *It's almost the 2nd best sem results I'd hav gotten ever, besides my results in Fudan lol.* For HC313, it's the 1st time I'd have an "A-" for KD's modules lol~ after taking all his mods in uni. I didn't expect this... wonder if KD did “手下留情” since I'm alrdy in yr 4 haha. Then for my FYP (HC499)~ I dunno who the 2nd marker was, but I'm more than happy to see my results~ 没有功劳,但至少苦劳paid off! I still don't think I deserve such gd grade for my FYP.... simply thkful and that I'm luckier I guess?
 
 
Caught "新兵正传2" on SIA flight to Seoul haha. Wasn't very much concentrating on the film since I'd have "flight fright", but still thr was some laughters here and thr.

Rating: 3.5/5

Watched "Oz The Great and Powerful" too... for James Franco!
 
 
Franco is a sexy magician haha! Ok the storyline would be more suitable for little kids, but as a female audience, I can't take my eyes off Franco lol! Also, I couldn't take my eyes off that porcelain doll... she was so fragile, yet innocent.

Rating: 3.5/5
Lovely postcard from YJ while she was in TW... thanks! I'd love to go TW someday too!
*Resting at home for the time being while doing the prep work for 中文系's publication as the editor. My 1st job interview in on nex tues... pretty nervous. Aish... 为什么我期待的反而还没有联络我呢?*
Will be meeting the rest of my friends coming wk too... catch-up. Alright! Coming up long-winded posts will be on my grad trip in Korea!

Comments