The Switch + Twelve + JUMP!

"I hijacked your pregnancy!"... probably the line in "The Switch" tat left the strongest impression on me haha. Guess I really enjoy watch romance comedies, esp those with Jennifer Aniston in it... she's gorgeous imo. 

Rating: 3.5/5
I haven't watched "Gossip Girl" tat I bought back from Shanghai, but Chace Crawford is definitely another eye-candy haha. A story about a teenager who went into drug-trafficking after losing his mum, and all the messy lifes of other teenagers ard him.

Rating: 2/5

Oh well, met LL at PS on sat morning. We went to get Regina's bday present... and we did discuss with Jess in the evening over at Jurong Park's Mac... hopefully the "final pdt" designed by us would come out "artistically gd" LOL! *somehw worried since I'm the one "finishing" it haha~*  
Had lunch at Ajisen's family restaurant... can't rmb name already but it was the one XY bought me to last time. 
Din really like the ra-men I had this time round... maybe cos I was kinda full when we had lunch haha. The blue coral soda was sweet but fine.After lunch, we took MRT circle line down to Esplanade.
We reached at 2.30pm, and b4 we went for "JUMP", there was an Arts display... found it intriguing so snapshot 2 pics.
Ok nw for my most anticipated play since Sep 2009 when I watched it the last time! I said I'd be back to watch JUMP again cos I simply enjoyed it too much! 
Thks to LL we gt the 1st row of seats~ omg we were so near the stage! It was a fun-filled 90mins of show! *Could almost feel the skin on my face "expanding" and so tired after the show ended cos I "laughed overhead"!* If I din rmb wrongly, the actors portraying the old ah pek, grandpa, burglar 1 and drunken uncle were the same ones I saw 2yrs back. *Burglar 1 had a gd figure haha!* Yes drunken uncle was freaking hilarious as usual, but poor him cos he's the unlucky one who gt hit like countless times thruout the comedy haha~ 
LL was laughing uncontrollably beside me... could hear her blurt out into laughters every nw and then lol. But then again, it was almost the same case for all audience ba? *The Australian beside me gt called on stage and he did the flip too wow!* 
They changed a little bit of the actions here and there... and I kinda enjoyed those real kisses by the son-in-law... esp the one with burglar 1... dang they locked lips for like 5secs ba!? Lol. I liked hw neat their "family dance" was, and the random hand signs and sounds each character made haha... like the father's "yeah-yeah", grandpa's "chicken-swing move" and the son-in-law's howl haha! Oh, there was little Eng used even though ads on TV showed it as a "non-verbal martial arts comedy"... can understand them la.
Anyway, LL was "attracted" to the guy who played father... cos he's more manly she tot. Me? Yoon Sang Hee of cos! Couldn't take my eyes off him since he came onstage lol... dang he really looked like a mix of T.O.P and Hongki! *Nt those official photos of him on JUMP's official site though... did this cutie no justice at all haha!*
Can't imagine the mix bet. manly T.O.P and boyish Hongki? Here's the dandy son-in-law from JUMP tat both LL and I agreed had the looks of Korean stars. Oh I gop-ed from someone esle's blog Yoon Sang Hee's pics hehe... he definitely looked better with the boyish hairstyle below.
Ok I did saw some close-up pics of him with fan girls and he oni looked like a mix bet. T.O.P and Hongki in this hairstyle la to be honest lol~ Yoon Sang Hee's pretty short (when he stood beside his peers onstage), but he's gt a smexy low voice lol. *Well maybe tat's the reason they gt him to be the son-in-law since the character needs to "howl" every nw and then haha~* Oh another reason why girls would like him would be cod of his skills... I mean all of them in JUMP can do amazing stunts but with "pretty-face" as bonus... Yoon Sang Hee wins la lol!
I watched him back flipped and kicked the plates in this and finally understood why he was always the one doing the "high jumps" back in JUMP show... almost flying le la~

Rating: 4.5/5 (PS: I love JUMP but I wouldn't mind and would very much hope they do a totally new storyline, or do a big change to the current story!)

Comments