Quick update: dinner with WZ & Pat!

*Give me HC253 so I can let go of HC241 "in peace" LOL~ I dun really want HC232 cos seeing my timetable ending at 5.30pm from Mon to Thurs is a freaking nightmare!*

Met up with Pat & WZ at Bugis for dinner on mon. We had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng cos it's been some time since we went there to eat. *Lol WZ juz came back from Hong Kong and nw we're eating char chan teng haha~*
I tried this curry生面which WZ said was nice when she had in M'sia last time... okie la a lil' spicy but still can tahan. I'm thkful tat the noodles weren't too hard haha. WZ gt me and Pat each a watch from Hong Kong... I gt the flowery patter one while Pat's one was a chaquered one.
We shared stuffs about her Hong Kong trip, friends met there as well as her算命thingy. Can hear tat she really liked her global studies program. *Hmm do I go for internship or GSS leh?*
*rRandom tThought: 高深莫测的是人心,或许无伤大雅,但没在怕一万,只是防万一。*

Comments