Singing @ Teo Heng + dinner @ 怡昌园粉面家 + Cherrybomb

*Epi 8 of "不朽的名曲2——歌唱传奇" was superb! Seeing the 8 male singers competing against each other onstage was wow! I loved K.Will and이혁's performance! Fany is so gd-looking omg.*

Mum tot I was supposed to wake up at 9am this morning, so she opened the rm door...我被她吓醒了~ was having a dream right b4 she called me (somewat about me moving tables ard in a classrm), and so I was super blur when I woke up... trying hard to recall was I late for sch... cos I can't rmb wat day was today LOL! Drop back into bed and enjoyed my beauty slp for another 1hr or so b4 I woke up reluctantly lol.
Met Jess at Lakeside and we headed down to meet LL at Buona Vista MRT on sun noon. 3 of us walked to Teo Heng KTV since the others were late. Honestly, the large rm had almost no diff from the medium sized rm lor. *Jess said she felt like she went into some education centre cos the tables were small, and there was a pic of babies on the wall.*
KU and KW came nt long after while Jess was singing. *She stopped abruptly LOL!* LL was busy finding songs she wanted to sing, but couldn't rmb wat they were lol. *第一次一起歌唱,总会显得羞涩,唱多几次就习惯了啦!* I tot KW listened more to eng songs but surprisingly, it was mandarin songs haha. *Too bad her throat's nt feeling well... I wished I could hear her more haha!*
KU neh? Jess said he sounded like Derrick Ho singing... hmm maybe due to his pronounciation? *aiyah shld hav asked him to sing Derrick's songs lol~* Oh and I guess he's a fan of Jay Chou too? We sang duets too... but some were so messed up so we couldn't control our laughters lol!
Catherine drove over at 2+pm. *busy mum... could still fork out time to come and sing with us after her family lunch at East Coast haha* I found her voice rather soft and sweet too. She was so amazed by Jess's“娃娃音”... said it was cute and we all agreed!
It's the 1st time we all went K-singing together and Catherine, KU and KW hasn't heard me sing b4. *Can't stand their "standing ovation" joke lol~* I was rather nervous at some pt of time, esp when KU suggested A-mei's songs. Personally, I dun find tat rm suitable for belting out vocally-powerful songs cos it's a little too small... the effects wouldn't be tat gd. Anyway, oni 8bucks nett per person... rather cheap for 4hrs. 

Catherine drove us to Holland V, dropping KW on the way at Buona Vista since she had dinner date with her uni friends. We went to怡昌园粉面家for dinner at about 5pm... rather early haha. Oh and WX joined us for dinner!
We took the set for 4pax, and shared the芥兰, dumplings, chicken, duck and char siew meat. The ipoh hor fun and chicken meat we had was really soft imo. However I din really like anything much cos I tot they were somewat bland. Still, $8.60 per pax ain't too ex considering the fact tat the place was like a restaurant.
Sat down and chatted at Coffee Bean after finner... for about 2hrs b4 we left for home.
*冷空气难免会有,该怎么减少呢?*

Watched "Cherrybomb", starring my fav Rupert Grint!
青春岁月的糜烂生活,你是否曾经这样走过?
On a side note, Rupert Grint looks much better here than when he was in Harry Potter... due to the hairstyle I think.

Rating: 3/5

Comments