Winnie the Pooh

Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOL-ed when I saw the above gifs! Hw dorky could charming TOP get!?

After listening to Il Volo on President's Star Charity 2011... I "officially" added Italian music to my music playlist haha! The trio brought pop and opera together, and belted out countless amazing songs from this new genre~"'O Sole Mio" is the most popular song up till nw I reckon~
You heard that flawless rendition in their music vid right? Nw, hear them live at American Idol show... I gt goosebumps all over omg~
They are obviously born talented... I mean to be able to sing this way without coaching. And ppl are saying Il Volo's better than Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber nw haha~ 3 young lads (Piero Barone the be-spectacled 18yrs old adorable nerd, Ignazio Boschetto the all smiley 17yrs old and Gianluca Ginoble, whose oso 16yrs old but I tot he looked kinda“油” for his age lol~) Personally, I tot some hairstyles dun do Piero justice at times... spoils his nerdy looks. And he's gt such beautiful eyes shld take down his glasses haha! Oh and his voice is really "opera-ish strong"! Ignazio's gonna look really gd if he slims down one day, and yes I reckon his voice is the most distinguishable one among the trio (esp when Italian sounds like gibberish to me since I dun understand), and suits pop songs very well too. As for Gianluca... his voice shld be the typical husky baritone-tenor we hear, tat I think girls would swoon to when he dishes out Jazz pieces. 
Oh and here's one performance of their Eng track, "This Time" which I love and still can't find whr to dl as yet~ E.I.Y.R. *Piero looks nervous somehw... kept looking at his partners haha.*
So... Il Volo's songs would be on "repeat mode" on my youtube playlist for some time for nw hehe.
*rRandom tThought: Shld I pick up some Italian? But then it sounds really hard with all the tongue-rolling haha...*  

*rRandom rRant: 我的梦想是不是太不实际了?太贪心了?太自私了?或许先解决了自家的烦恼后再梦想才最实际吧。最近真的是一个头,两个大。欲向前,但我前方的道路被什么堵住了。好·想·飞·跨·过·去~*

*rRandom bBelief: 哭,是要好好解决问题的前提。释放了所有压力,才可以轻松地面对会重新带来压力的问题。*

Time to relax... "Winnie the Pooh"!
I can nv forget the "classic-Pooh-frown" expression when he was asking: "What does Crustimoney Proseedcake mean? For I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me." He looked extra cute there! Oh and I love Pooh's voice too... sounds super dumb haha! *issue = "achoo" (sneezing sound)? Lol.*
Glad Eeyore gt his tail back.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments