Jess's grad dinner treat + Something Borrowed

*rRandom tThought: So confusing... I miss my brown hair sometimes~*

Omg I dislike the rush hr sia... MRT's so packed in the evening! Was late for about half an hr... supposed to meet Jess and LL at CCK MRT ctrl at 6.45pm... so paiseh la. Anyway, the 2 went shopping at Lot 1 then hehe. *还是被LL“念”了一番lol~* We took bus 172 (the one I gt "lost" on last time~) and reached CCK ave1... cos LL recommended a zi char down there for our dinner... to celebrate Jess's grad this yr la haha. 

There's 2 zi char juz beside each other, and gosh I can't rmb the name of the one we went to... juz there were nice lightings ard haha.
Jess hasn't tried田鸡meat b4, so we ordered宫保田鸡、铁板豆腐、鸡丁炒饭、炸虾球沙律and mushrm with brocolli.
The fried rice was yummy... juz a lil' salty. 田鸡不用说~肉实在是嫩!Loved the mushrm and fried prawn balls too... with lychees in it... I was kinda surprised haha. The hot plate beancurd was ok imo.Amted to $55... which is cheap eh. Well, this is supposedly a treat for Jess since she juz graduated recently~ but I think I'm lucky being her friend (赚到~), as well as LL's haha... cos the uber大方LL treated both of us to the meal!

Watched Super Junior's "Mr.Simple" MV.
I reckon S.M. Entertainment does hav their way in grooming artistes to cater to the market. Super Junior's a very gd representative icon of the "K-pop wave". "Mr. Simple" is once again catchy and rather easy on the ears if u're a frequent music lover to K-pop. *I tot Eun Hyke was Hee Chul at 1st when I saw the MV...* SJ's songs nwadays延续自“Sorry, Sorry”的风格,继续 "k-poppish", 继续autotune... but seriously I hope they do really回归simple someday... as in music-wise, wish korean songs could lessen auto-tune cos I find it too much sometimes... doesn't allow the artistes to prove themselves vocally. *Kyu Hyun u caught my eyes once again haha~*

"Something Borrowed" was interesting.
Could fate be borrowed? I think it was the case for Darcy... poor her. Dex's kind of a jerk at times... he can't seem to make up his mind whether or nt to settle with Darcy or Rachel. Couldn't help but feel sorry for Ethan... for being in love with Rachel all the while yet she chose Dex over him. 
But I guess one can't love to order la huh? 
爱情就像回答open-ended的习题一样……没有清楚地对或错。

Rating: 3.75/5

*rRandom tThought: my world feels "gloomy" recently... muz be due to "brightly-lit skies" all ard me...*

Comments