Aug babies WT & YY + Bro's enlistment into army + meetup dinner with JQ

*Maybe I shldn't insist tat much on getting photos 1st b4 I blog... 因为脑里有太多细节等不住倾泻在此。*
Met up with SS, Michelle and SS last sun afternoon, we went to PS Make-a-Wish to do up a kitty doll as YY's 21st bday present. *Michelle recorded the whole process down lol~ so funny with SS acting like a little mum inside lol.* Then, we went to buy CapitaLand's vouchers as a bday present to celebrate WT's 22nd.
The bday cake for these 2 pretty Aug ladies was from emicakes~ choco cake! We met them and the rest in the evening at Waraku Casual Dining place at The Heeren. WT was pretty in red and YY was super cute in her dress!
I tried the squid tomato cream sauced udon... nice o. But it's kinda hilarious cos the bowl was really huge... like it could literally be worn over ur head and cover my face lol!
I love hw our clique always have laughter over the table, dumping sch stuff aside most of the time hehe.
Bro enlisted into army on tues morning, and my parents accompanied him to Tekong.
E.I.Y.R. tat stupid army man in the fore front blocked my bro in the 2nd pic. Heard the place's really huge from mum, and about 80+ others were with bro there. Hope he manages to make great friends there, since enduring the physical training is gonna be hard-tough, esp when following army's regimen to slim down.

*rRandom rRant: 每当遇到不如意,我都有冲动就这样睡掉它~盼着隔天心情的恢复。*
After a long and tiring weds, of cos I could nt forget my date with JQ at JP in the evening! This gal was craving for meat, so I suggested we went to Lai Lai for dinner. *OMG I love the pearl milk red tea there!* The干四宝排骨面I tried was nice o... smells of herbs hehe.
Then, we headed to记得吃cos she wants to hav durian mousse, and so we shared tat plus a mango wrapped in chee cheong fun haha~ the latter was so-so, I prefer the durian mousse though I dislike the fact tat my mouth reek of durian smell after eating it... even when I burped lol.
We updated each other on our lifes haha... and I gt to say, I kinda appreciate JQ直爽的性格. She misses sch life while I kind of dread it nw lol.
*知道了,我想我几乎是可以体谅那种逃避的。但这么失去一个朋友的方式,很可惜。*

*rRandom tThought: [时间]爱情从来不是长度,而是深度。拥有两者,即可让人幸福,也可叫人中毒。*

Comments