DOC FOC庆功会 + Jane Eyre + The Rise of Planet of the Apes

*HC260 ppt + report + HC253 ppt b4 break wk, HC204 & HC303 ppt + report after break wk, HC360 break wk and final reports, and the nv-ending tuition assignments... I feel I've a busy sem ahead.*

*rRandom tThought: I wish I could get tat "miracle-massage-chair" for mum...*

I can nv keep up with lec and tut readings, as usual. Judging from the amt of notes I've this sem from 5mods, I wonder if I hav the time to complete notes writing like I always do b4 exams lol. *Recess wk? I can foresee time's nt enough.* 
After HC360's lec on fri, SS, WY and I went to meet SS's supplier... she needs to confirm the work uniform's design for her dad's staffs. *MacDonald's strawberry smoothie tasted nice... but I think a whole cup is kinda sweet o.* We waited for the shuttle bus outside TCT LT but gosh we din board on even after 15mins, and it was already nearing 6pm, so 3 of us decided to take 179 instead. *There's this ABC (I assume) behind us, he kept on complaining about the shuttle service over the phone aiyoh...* Met Michelle at Boon Lay and we took the MRT all the way to Pasir Ris, and took 403 to HomeTeam NS Pasir Ris Chalet whr DOC FOC庆功会was held at. It was nice of Serene and Angie to come and find us cos we din noe exactly which unit they were at.
It was already nearly 8pm when we reached, so the yummy bee hoon prepared by Leon was already finished up by the rest~ so basically SS, WY, Michelle, YQ and I had like a lot of sausages from the BBQ haha. Mango dessert and curry mutton were gd! SS was busy running and fro from the BBQ pit, getting chicken wings, sotongs, satays, marshmallows etc. for the rest of us... thks! Some of them were singing in the living rm (with Bertha on the guitar), some chatting happily outside chalet while others surrounded the BBQ pit. *好热闹* Then, PY passed a book for us to write msgs on for prof Phua... as a Teacher's Day gift. I'm more than happy to, since he's one of my fav prof in NTU. *SS has to "draft out" her msg b4hand... so lol~* 
Leon handed out the cert of appreciation to each of us after tat, and we each gt that hot pink colour-ed camp tee~ and I agree with WY the light pink one's somewat nicer haha. Anyway, it was about 10.30pm when YQ, SS, Michelle and I left the chalet... oh that dark stretch of rd out to the bus stop looks kinda spooky on a "July's night" haha.
*有时候搞不懂为什么我会开口?竟然莫名其妙什么话都可以说lol~*

Had tuition with Nikisha and she showed me her SIMs3 game... but it seems I've lost enthusiasm in the game... most prob. I haven gt much time on my side to be spent on gaming haha. Bought 2 assessments for Tammy, and I gt my hand on MINA's aug issue too! Finally I signed up for Basic French at Jurong Spring CC tat's starting lesson nex fri... can't wait! *有冲动想把Popular里所有不同语言学习的软件都gop回家!* "战战兢兢"地designed Regina's birthday gift in the afternoon, and mum helped me iron those motifs on the tee... let's hope Regina dares to wear it LOL! Oh and the stupid cooling weather left me aslp till evening... so basically I din do any reading as planned originally aiyoh. 

Watched "Jane Eyre".
Michael Fassbender made a gd Mr. Rochester in the film, as Mia Wasikowska was being Jane Eyre. Jane and Rochester were in love, but Rochester had an eccentric wife, a marriage b4 Jane, so Jane left him. Lucky they gt back together in the end, but a pity Rochester's already blind. 
I dunno why but I can feel somewat feel goosebumps in me when I listen to "Eng文言文"... as in Eng during those times. It's intriguing hw long their statements could get, like sth Jane said "And if god had blessed me with beauty and wealth, I could make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for I to leave you." which translates into sth like tat today: "It is hard for me to leave you. Yet if I were beautiful and rich, it would be hard for u to leave me too." 
Well, if I had tat great command of Eng lang, I would definitely go into studying the Brit Eng lang back then!

Rating: 3.5/5

Then, it was "The Rise of Planet of the Apes"!
眼看着一群黑压压的身影与人类展开厮杀的当儿,我不禁感慨:为什么之始至终,猩猩总是牺牲品?

Rating: 3.25/5 (PS:0.25 is for James Franco... he's darn gd-looking!)

Comments