Regina's bday dinner @ 꼬꼬나라 + Send-off for XY!

*Finishing HC260's ppt in 2 days' time is a huge challenge...*

Had tuition with Nikisha on sat over at her dad's place, and she showed me a novel she started writing the night b4, and I muz say she does hav the flair of a writer. Well of cos the intro into the story's about wolves fighting over territories. She told me she has 4 already finished stories, co-written with her dad, still finding publishers for their stories... sounds wonderful. *感觉她小小就有作为,将来只要不误入歧途,前途肯定无量吧?Haha... 可惜我又不会“沾光”lol~* Her tooth fell out in the midst of tuition too lol.
Met LL and Regina at Tanjong Pagar at night cos LL found꼬꼬나라restaurant at tat area and we celebrated Regina's birthday over there~ treating her to a yummy korean feast!
Rather small and cosy place. We shared the chicken meat which were supposedly their signature dish... oh and I loved it! The kimchi soup with pork meat was dang gd too~ the beancurd was so soft! Forgt to take pic of the potato pancake we had which I tot was so-so nia la... maybe cos it's too starchy for me lol. *Oh the table was kind of small, so nt all dishes could fit on it, and the waiter helped changed a small plate for the potato pancake.* And I would nt forget this: the pear juice ($4)~ it tastes really refreshing, with bits of pulps in it! I am so gonna find this in Korean mart! Pricing over there is a bit more ex than normal restaurants but I reckon since u could chill till like 4am there, it's worth it. 
And look wat LL, Trina and I gt for Regina's bday!? LL and I went to buy a plain top, and also some clothing motif and fabric markers at Spotlight. I spent a afternoon juz writing the letters on the top, and I realised it's hard to do cursive writing on cotton material haha. Mum helped me with ironing-on of the motifs. *pray hard they won't drop out when Regina washes it haha* Oh and she was joking she's hav to lose 2kg in order to fit into it haha... but honestly she's one of the few mums tat I reckon has a gd figure! 
Then, we walked to a nearby coffee shop for some talks... mostly on family matters. *Dun worry Regina, it din bore me at all... helped me reflect in fact.* At about 9.30am, we visited Obama's Irish pub, juz opp꼬꼬나라, cos LL's friend was performing tat night. They were a band, and her friend was the keyboardist... someone who looked so "demure" tat I wouldn't hav guessed she knew hw to meddle with the keyboard haha! Anyway, the pub is small and filled with ppl... we stood thruout the 7songs they performed sia haha. The music was too loud at times, but I enjoyed their performance... nt bad o! 

*I exercised my citizen's right... voted in the PE! Tony Tan's the new president, let's hope he fulfill his role gd.*
Woke up early on sun morning, and went for the last lesson of tuition with Saya. She would be focusing on her studies for the 2 yrs to come, so as to prepare for GCSE 'A' lvls I reckon. *English, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin... she's already a "young linguist"!* We talked about her short exchange trip in Barcelona, and she actualli gt me a bracelet there!
I wore it the whole day and wow the green bracelet matched well with my skin colour haha. She's working on a 2nd dress nw, and I can't wait to see a pic of the final pdt on her FB haha. *I can't sew up till nw... aiyoh wat kind of gal am I? Lol.* Haven't talk much with Miss Aya since the 1st tuition lesson, and we chatted a bit b4 I left their place. She mentioned she might want Hannah learning mandarin too haha... and Saya's standard of mandarin was too gd for the basic Chinese programme in her sch haha! *I'll miss Toffey, the cutie who's always wagging her tail and getting all excited when she sees me haha!*

Then I headed down to Bugis to meet Michelle and WT cos we had to discuss for HC260's ppt. Had our outline nw but somehw I feel "shaky" about it, dunno why but let's hope everything goes well. We went to NLB and photocopied some news articles possibly needed for our report. WT went home for dinner in the evening, while Michelle and I went down to Changi Airport and met SS and YQ. We had dinner at Popeyes, and somehw I gt sick of the fried chicken meat towards the end even though it's nice... cos I already had fast food MOS burger for lunch earlier haha. The biscuit tasted gd though... crispy. 
*Juicy gossips all from Michelle lol... 茶余饭后的消遣... Though I enjoyed listening, I would honestly forget most of it after a while haha.*
Saw XY reaching while at T1! Leon had many grps of friends seeing him off lol... busy guy. Michelle was feeling nolstagic cos memories of the days when we flew off to Shanghai kept coming back to her, so we pretended tat we were gonna "take off" at the departure gates haha!
Saw some other Chinese coursemates too, oh and new friends tat we made thru NTU DOC FOC this yr haha~
And while XY goes on-board (with us in mind of cos~), these 4 gals can't wait to say gd-bye to her LOL!

Comments