Safra @ Mount Faber & dinner with Mayday + That's What I Am

*rRandom tThought: 停留在幻想的空间只是独角戏,可谓何等的悲剧?*

Pulled myself out of bed on sat morning... sian cos new sem is starting nex wk and I haven't调整我的生理时钟neh~
*Weather was terribly warm and I put a lil' too much blusher... scared myself a lil' when I looked into the mirror lol!* Met Bel, XN, LX and Joy at Vivocity, and we took a bus down to Safra at Mount Faber for our Kbox session! It's rather ulu a Kbox, and it was the 1st time I saw hall-singing at a Kbox outlet eh! The rm was really cold, but spacious for 5 ppl. Tried singing some new songs that I juz learnt... tot I needed more practice somehw haha. Crazy Bel and Joy were into their Jap songs as usual, and poor XN's gt a sore throat so din sing much. LX? As usual... she listened more but personally, I think she's gt a nice tone to her voice... shld sing more! Anyway, it's a 3hrs package for students with the KALA card... $6 nett with a drink each... worth it imo. 
Then, we took a bus back to Vivocity, and had dinner at Kim Gary's... Joy and Bel's fav restaurant it seems haha. Was chatting with Mayday and I think its been some since I "updated" with them, so LX's working at Wanbao now~ been 3wks since her job started already. *Yes~ shall探听风声from her near my grad!* Oh I tried the spicy shredded pork meat noodle and it was yummy. The longan aloe vera drink was sweet though.
Oh, Bel, LX and Joy gt me some facial masks after their trip in Taiwan... haha nice of the gals. They said these were sold really cheap in Taiwan, so bought a lot haha.
Din catch any movie in the end cos GV at Vivo is scarily packed, and the gals were tired (XN dun like watching movies haha~), so we went home after dinner. *LX's gt work on sun o!*

That explains why I'm home watching "That's What I Am"!
1. I might be whom u call a "redhead". I am a singer, that's what I am. (Stanley Minor)
2. I could be a homo. I am a teacher, that's what I am. (Mr Simon)
3. I am a writer, that's what I am. (Andy Nichol)
Human Dignity + Compassion = Peace.
Yes, theories can be formulated. They are true, to a large extent. But do they really stand in this world? Jus as I was wondering the above while watching, the film gave me an ans when it came to the end:
Mr Simon said "Life is about timing, opportunity and choices. Sometimes, u juz need someone to tell u that u can."
That almost equals to nth is impossible, isn't it? 
And when Stanley sung "Go ahead and dream" onstage, I could vividly rmb the line below: "go ahead, and run right into fear..."
I guess one of the greatest and most precious strength humans possess is courage. The courage to stand up to, and fend for ourselves when needed... when u noe the world is prejudiced towards u. *Fine with no acceptance/understanding, but the least one could do is be tolerant.*

Loved the moral behind the film. So true. Oh and this movie is based on true stories, thus even more so worth to watch.

Rating: 4/5

Comments

Snowman said…
Thanks Mr. Lonely? haha
yes sure I would drop by at ur blog!

Do come-by often haha!