单身男女 + NTU yr2 sem2 results + meet-up with XY

*Bro received his enlistment letter... gg NS in Aug. 娘娘真的神准。*

*Jang Woo Hyuk's "Time is [L]over" dance choreography is superb~ somewat diff from the dance moves out there... his "finger skills" are amazing!*

It's the 2nd lesson with Ryan on Weds b4 he leaves for China at the end of this wk. 我自作聪明, tot I was supposed to take bus no.172 to his house, so I hopped onto this bus the min I saw it arrived at Boon Lay interchange. It was oni after it passed NTU and drove towards CCK that I realise sth's wrong (and I was lazy to ask the bus driver all the while~). It passed the Muslim Cemetery area and I alighted, checked the bus route and knew I was on the wrong bus. It was such an ulu place and it seems there was no bus back at the bus stop opposite, plus seeing tat I was gg to be late for tuition (oni the 2nd lesson neh~), I flagged a cab down to Ryan's house... 花了我6bucks~ haiyo could hav saved up this amt if I bothered to clarify with the bus driver b4 tapping my ez-link card!
*felt rather lost in an unfamiliar place in SG... so dun ever "drop" me on a deserted island cos I doubt I can survive~*

*Starting work at NCSS RAD CCF nex mon... said to be a 1-mth assignment but hopefully they'd extend me cos I needa earn more money hehe. Weird hw job assignments start rolling in once one comes to me.*

Watched "单身男女", starring Louis Koo, Daniel Wu and高圆圆.
I was a bit annoyed with the female lead's hesitation when it comes to love. *Poor Daniel Wu in there~* But then again the storyline was so much of a coincidence... 2 guys had to be in love with her at the same time, and even propose the same min! Glad she chose the one who loves her more than the one whom she loved more... I'm biased cos I tot Daniel Wu's more gd-looking than Louis Koo, though the latter oso nt bad la lol.*sadly I think I saw more wrinkles on Daniel Wu's face... older nw~*

Rating: 3.25/5

*Epi 46 of "Running Man" with Kim Hyun Joong on it was exciting! Haha was the spy... such a tough job but I tot he did it quite gd! Man I'd hav to say the way Hyun Joong and Haha teamed up to "catch their prey" was rather fierce at times lol.*

Oh and exam results were out on 9th June. I din checked it right at 12am, cos SS and I were still discussing FOC details via webcam. Tat tired gal went to slp after tat, and I surfed FB... to see many comments on their results... all sorts. Tat seriously made me more worried somehw. Since I was gonna stay up late thru the night, I decided to checked my results cos I rmb-ed I couldn't slp at night the yr b4 when I stubbornly insisted tat I shld check my results oni the nex day lol.
Tot my Studentlink went haywire at 1st cos no results showed when I logged onto it. *eh I somewat already forgot the steps to do to check results haha~* When the page finally showed... I was stunned, at 1st.
CS100: I expected the grade cos I had a really bad block on the day of exam, though at 1st I aspired to do better in this mod haha.
HC150: Am ok with my result but I think I'm rather greedy... tot I could hav scored better... juz a lil' better mah haha.
HC202: I am satisfied with the grade! I was so worried I'd fare badly neh.
HC301: I wished for, and expected this grade... so let's juz say I'm glad.
HC312: Another "surprise"... happiest with this grade though it's nt the best. I seriously tot I was gonna get a "B-", and I prayed for oni a "B". Dunno if my last assignment helped me or wat... but thks to KD la lol. *I'll continue to take his mod if there is any coming sem haha~*
Improved my GPA from yr1 sem2 (no GPA last sem due to INSTEP)... and yes kinda relieved my cGPA maintains about the same. Haven calculate exactly hw many AUs I need to clear further nex yr b4 FYP... let's hope 5mods a sem is ok for me to relax in yr4, and concentrate on FYP.

Met with XY and we went down to The Cathay together. She's scored all "B+" in her mods this time round... gd for her! We caught "Xmen: First Class" digital (yes~ 2nd time for me!) in the Grand Cathay theatre which I absolutely loved! For a student price of $6 plus a free coke, watching such an exciting blockbuster... really worth it ah! *Was worried XY'd fall aslp in the theatre, but she actualli loved the movie too!*
Oh and we had Frolick's yoghurt b4 tat. It was "1-for-1", so we had 2 medium cups of mango-flavoured yoghurt, with topping... oni $2.80 each, which is half the usual price.
Mango flavour was a tad too sour for me, even with coco crunch in there... would try the original yoghurt if I ate it nex time.
We had dinner at a Jap restaurant (which I forgot the name)... I tried sth like kimchi noodle ($10.80)... oh I kinda liked it. Though it's oso related to Ajisan, but at least the soup wasn't as salty as Ajisan's.
*was playing ard with the editing of the photos and I liked XY's 2nd photo a lot hehe~ after the effect!*

*spent 89bucks buying a new Seagate's external hard disk of 500GB~ I'm seriously very poor atm, and tuition fee seems to take forever to go into my bank...*

Oh and b4 I end this post, I'd like to share my fav "mascot/cartoon character" in life nw haha~ *I used to like Pochaccho(?), Bobdog, Tweety Bird, Pikachu etc.*
I think I fell in love with Mr. Bean nt because I enjoy drinking their soya milk or eating their pancakes blah... but Mr.Bean's mascot! *Okie I once was into it's pearly bandung drink la.* I liked the expression on this bean... he jus looks so innocent! I had the urge to buy it last yr when they came out with a series of this cuddly bean. 
And I think I managed to resist Mr. Bean's temptation then, but couldn't this time round haha! The min I saw a woman hugging onto it when she walked past me at the traffic junction near my house... my eyes were on Mr. Bean! There were 3 diff Mr. Bean plush (all same expression juz diff prints on it)... the Wish, Luck and Love series. I gt the "Wish Bean" cos I tot the rainbow print looked nicest haha. *gt the urge to get the "Love Bean" too but tat would mean another $16.90 on a toy... which I know mum would definitely scream at me for.*
Anyway, it's written on the paper bag tat came along with "Wish Bean": Wish is the beginning of a dream. Wish Bean always encourages everyone to pursue his dream and make it come true. Believe in your dream, believe in yourself.
Sometimes, we need to feel the push in order to唤醒the courage in us, so we could pursue our dreams in life. And 1 thing about "Wish" I tot better than "Luck" and "Love" is tat... I could wish for anything I want haha~ whilst luck is sth tat I reckon is "fated"... and "love"? I already almost hav it all!
*Argghhh somebody get me the whole set of Mr Bean merchandise on showcase!*

Comments