KungFu Panda 2

*朦朦胧胧经历过好几次,即使乐观,也不敢太过相信自己的感觉了。*

Oh well, so a wk at work passed real fast. *I can't believe I noe GA more than LL does!* Okie la I'm a bit more nosey but I'm surprised to hear tat LL dun hav GA's number... considering the fact tat he's a "caveman" with no FB, rarely use MSN etc... LL ah, hw r u gonna keep in contact with ur bro after he leaves NCSS? Lol. 

*rRandom: Hate myself when I try too hard for anything.*

On a side note, I went lunch with YH, Pauline, LZ, Judy and PL on fri. We headed to Ghim Moh market... I saw William there! He was lunch-ing with Lynette and Catherine. He was surprised when he saw me lol~ my "ex-boss" is nw in another department... looking so“容光焕发”according to YH haha~ William wanted to treat us to drinks but YH turned his offer down... honestly I had the urge to get the treat from him since it's been a long time u see lol! *Gosh I miss William la... nw SL is so... er... aiyoh diff la.* Oh and Judy's planning on a trip to Shanghai... so I shall try to give her info needed haha~

LL and I headed to JP in the evening for our "movie date". We wanted to catch "Mr Poppers Penguin" at 1st but in the end, I changed our mind cos Jolene said the reviews were bad... and so we caught "KungFu Panda 2" instead.
I'm no fan of animation movies, to begin with. Though I haven caught the 1st part of this movie, it makes no diff cos LL said they were 2 diff stories altogether. It was quite and adventure, and the humour of "Poh" cracked us up badly haha.
*LL really looks like the Panda here leh LOL!*

Rating: 3/5

*Sometimes, it gets tiring when u're always the 1st one to make any move.*

B4 I end my post, I'd been hearing friends ard me talk about "Laws of Attraction" all of a sudden, so I decided to check up on the term, and I chanced upon one article on hw the law worked on friendships. I was esp intrigued by wat is said about "building everlasting friendships"...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200611/friendship-the-laws-attraction?page=3

There are basically 4 main things to follow in maintaining a lasting friendship: self-disclosure, supportiveness, interaction and being positive. *I'm glad I learnt some terms thru CS100 lol~* Imo, they're all equally impt. It somewat made me look back at my relationships bet. me and my friends... yes we hav a tendency to do "HTHT", without being over-biased with juz one's pt of view/one person hogging the conversations... we share a lot. In fact, hw nice it'd be if all friends I knew could be like tat~ yeah I know it's impossible cos ppl hav diff frequencies. So ppl, cherish those who "click" with u haha.

*OMG LL gt a job offer at NCS! Shugs nex wk is her (and GA's too) last wk of work here at NCSS~ aiyoh I'll miss the "siblings" LOL.*

Comments